Best Android remote for music addons?
I'm looking for recommendations for an Android remote that can control my music addons like SKY.FM or Shoutcast.

Here's my problem: To start playing a channel, I have to fire up my big DLP, choose my internet stream and then shut down the TV. That's unnecessary wear and tear.

I used to use XBMC Commander on my Ipod Touch, but now it's too old and can't be upgraded to work with Frodo. I've tried the Official XBMC Remote for Android and Yatse, but I've been unable to find my music addons on either of them.

Thanks.

Tobor
Yatse does support Music addons from Files / Playlist mode then music then addons Smile

In next version this will be directly from Addon menu on left.
Music Pump XBMC Remote also supports Music Addons. From the homescreen select Files -> Music Addons. For quicker access you can then add a folder or an item to a favorites list. This is especially helpful if you always use the same radio stations
Oh yes forgot that Yatse have them too and you can add a favourites Widget to your homescreen for an even faster access to them Wink
Thanks for the info. I'll give Yatse another look. I haven't heard of Music Pump before, I'll look into it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Android remote for music addons?0