All PVR addons broken?
Hi there

When I install a version of Gotham (the newest monthly build, for instace), it tells me during start-up that all the PVR addons are broken and asks me if I want to disable them. I can activate them again manually, though.

Why is this happening? I know that nightlies aren't supposed to be bug free, but is there a readon for this?

Also, are the addons really broken in Gotham or is it just a meaningsless error?

Thanks in advance. Smile
You probably have old addon versions from Frodo, which are incompatible with Gotham. You'll have to clone the xbmc-pvr-addons repository and build and install the addons yourself if you want to use Gotham.
(2013-07-24, 10:09)negge Wrote: You probably have old addon versions from Frodo, which are incompatible with Gotham. You'll have to clone the xbmc-pvr-addons repository and build and install the addons yourself if you want to use Gotham.

Thanks for the reply. So the PVR addons that come in the nightlies downloads are actually old ones from Frodo? The newest versions dont get compiled together with the nightly builds?
there could be some mess in the repos because we are changing some packaging stuff related to binary add-ons. there's nothing wrong with the add-ons or xbmc, just packaging might be a little off right now. just build the add-ons from source or wait for a fix
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All PVR addons broken?0