Win Can't seem to uninstall AniDb scraper
I'm trying to uninstall the scraper for AniDb so I can replace it with Scudlee's custom scraper so it'll hopefully give each file the correct information for TV Shows, OAV's and Hentai directly from their database rather than have to rely on the information from theTVDb database (which seems to be crap where things like extra's are concerned as well as lumping all the sequels of a series such as To-Love-Ru DARKNESS into one season rather than separate seasons which AniDB seems to do a lot better!), but for some weird reason, the option to uninstall the scraper is blanked and it's a similar situation for the one for The TVDb scraper as well, even though the one for Anime News Network seems to be OK, funnily enough.
that means the anidb one shipped with your installer/with your xbmc build and sits in the application dir rather than in the application data dir. those will be grayed out, since we cannot assume we can write that dir.
(2013-07-26, 15:24)spiff Wrote: that means the anidb one shipped with your installer/with your xbmc build and sits in the application dir rather than in the application data dir. those will be grayed out, since we cannot assume we can write that dir.

EDIT: It's OK. I've managed to sort the problem out, but in the meantime, thanks for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't seem to uninstall AniDb scraper0