Episode Hunter & Revolver
Hi. I'm having the same problem as well. Is there another issue or is it just a delay?

And thanks very much for your help.
(2014-01-07, 00:15)dztrbdgod Wrote: Hi. I'm having the same problem as well. Is there another issue or is it just a delay?

And thanks very much for your help.

Hi,

I have had a break in the invitation process (for various reasons) but you should get an invitation within a few days.
However, if you signed up for an invitation before Christmas and haven't got one, please send me an email to info@Episodehunter.tv and let me know.
Thanks mate. Look forward to it.
Sorry to bother you mate. But have you had a chance to send it yet.
(2014-01-10, 09:13)dztrbdgod Wrote: Sorry to bother you mate. But have you had a chance to send it yet.

Contact me at info@Episodehunter.tv and we can discuss the topic further.
Contact me at info@Episodehunter.tv and we can discuss the topic further.
[/quote]

Email sent mate.

(2014-01-10, 10:11)Episodehunter Wrote: Contact me at info@Episodehunter.tv and we can discuss the topic further.

Email sent mate
Hi there,

I have started using episode Hunter and like it. I like that it requires very little interaction from the end user to track what's been watched and that it is a new service that is still being built so we can input ideas.

Today I noticed as I watched tv episodes that the show appeared in the "community is currently watching" but the episodes didn't appear in my history section. is this just an outage?

Also, is there somewhere that the devs list the features that are going to be implemented? some features I would like to suggest would be more complex algorithms, which would likely need to be run on the website mainly for things like detecting which actors, directors, writers, genres you enjoy, based off ratings you give to make better suggestions of what you might want to watch.
Sorry if I am asking a dumb question.
I have this addin and the invite.
But not sure how to use it.
I don't have downloaded movies or tv shows
I watch the tv series online via 1channel or ice films
Does this addin track online those viewed ones too?
Please guide
I couldn't find the FAQ about this.
It's not a dumb question.

But unfortunately the addon only supports TV shows and movies that are added to the XBMC library, and therefore does not support this type of services. You can however mark episodes as watched manually on episodehunter.tv.

For future questions, use this thread instead: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185881 (or https://episodehunter.uservoice.com/foru...98-general or info@Episodehunter.tv)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode Hunter & Revolver0