• 5(current)
Aeon MQ 5 - Video Preview 1
(2013-08-30, 14:52)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 14:34)bry- Wrote: Thanks MQ - grabbing now!

Cheers MQ

Bry- are you getting to grips with the awsomeness that is MQ5 now? Cool

Still not using it on my production machine. Just installed and playing with it on my nexus7, maybe my laptop. I have not used any of the extra menu features thus far.
(2013-08-30, 15:41)bry- Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 14:52)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 14:34)bry- Wrote: Thanks MQ - grabbing now!

Cheers MQ

Still not using it on my production machine. Just installed and playing with it on my nexus7, maybe my laptop. I have not used any of the extra menu features thus far.

I see. The more I use it, the better it seems to get. I guess most skins take a little while to 'get used to' to start with.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2013-08-30, 17:24)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 15:41)bry- Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 14:52)Samu-rai Wrote: Cheers MQ

I see. The more I use it, the better it seems to get. I guess most skins take a little while to 'get used to' to start with.
exactly what new features are you using?
Everything really... I just love the new style and look of it all. It's even more modern and clean than MQ4, and I didn't think that was possible.

Hi Again I Have two questions about MQ5

In Low list for TV Shows, Clear art isn't really aligned to the right. This isn't really a problem but for some clearart that is cut off to the right it would make more sense for it to be aligned completely right.

And Also Will there be any integration in the theme with trailers like in MQ 4, Like How it tells you to press up two times to play a trailer. I thought that feature was nice.
For all the MQ fans who are not yet able to fiddle with it. Please post screenshots :-)

And what about RCB support?
What would you like screen shots of?

Just eye candy. The views for movies, TV shows, music ... But most of all ... how does RCB support look in MQ5? (as I have total confidence the other media views will be awesome).

Anyway, always been a big MQ supporter, just don't have much time currently, though I have to admit I'm really really looking forward to see more of this thing in action!
Okay Doke. I'll sort some out for you later.

You'll have to excuses my ignorance, but what's RCB?

RCB : ROM collection browser : games addon.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Oh I see. I can't help you out there then I'm afraid. I'm happy to put some others up for you though.

Yes, please, keep them coming Samu-rai ;-)
Yes, any peaks into the design would be nice. I'm sure they are way more ppl interested or will be in MQ5 but probably don't or haven't seen/visited the fourms. I didn't think much of it when I first started but gradually I came onto it.
I'll put some on tonight.

Aeon MQ 5 1.1.2 - Beta 5 - available in Google Drive - Frodo version and Gotham version.

Changelog:

Added: New PVR - Many improvements over old version.
Added: Customization Selector separated by color category.
Added: Smart Submenu. Easy access to most important functions using submenu/arrow down.
Added: RCB - Wall view.
Added: Gotham version/video osd - button to access 3D mode.
Improved: PVR status - Recording/Timer - in Main Menu.
Fixed: Random Themes does not work properly.
Fixed: System Menu/Buttton Shutdown - action respect the settings in XBMC shutdown.
Fixed: Missing widgets for Vplaylist 1.
Fixed: CoverFlow view - appears to wrong content in some cases.
Fixed: Main Menu Customization - pressing the left in an empty item is not possible to return to the menu.
Changed: Action for shutdown menu to prevent errors on some systems.

In first post, new album, refers to current version Beta 5.

Feel free to post more pictures, especially of the new PVR.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 5 - Video Preview 17