Poster view for default Movies / TV Shows vs Custom ones...
I can take screenshots if necessary but I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to make the poster views similar to the default TV / Movies view when setting a custom section.

In the TV Shows / Movies sections, the posters have very little space in between. Also the video within each play automatically. I've set up a few custom sections...

Documentaries
Snowboarding Movies
Concerts

These 3 behave nothing like the default ones. The poster view has a lot of space between each. Also when I select something to watch I have to click through posters 2-3 times to finally get to the file and play

Is there anything I should be doing to get these to work the same as the other two?
Most of your questions have to do with views in a skin and it's not clear which you are using. Views should be available universally across the skin and the normal behaviour is to not play automatically. When you have to drill into 2-3 posters to get a file working, you might have a look to see if you're in file mode and stacking is off. You have a lot of questions without supplying a debug or images, so it's all speculation at this point. Custom sections, as in playlists, video folders, tags, sets, video nodes? You need to be a bit more articulate as to your set-up.

Your question would be best handled in the specific forum of the skin you are using if it's not the default.
Sorry you're right. I should be posting over at Aeon's forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poster view for default Movies / TV Shows vs Custom ones...0