MyPicsDB Help
I have this app installed on 3 machines.. I am using mysql to share VIDEO & Music on the other machines from a HDD.
Before I created a DB for the app, I saw the videos (no pics just video) when I opened the app.
Oddly there were folders with image quantities below them but once opened, there were no images.
I then created the DB and added user and case sensitive P\W etc (and proper IP) etc etc.
Now I get a script error and the app will not open.
Script Failed! plugin.image.mypicsdb
I haven't added the MyPicsDB to the advanced settings to the other machines until I can get it working on the 24\7 server (using WOL).
Can someone help me out with this?
I can post a debug log if needed.
Thanks in advance
Frodo 12.2
Win 7
Mysql 5.5
I'm getting the same error when I first start XBMC. However, the add-on does run, but it "refreshes" the database everytime I start it, which takes quite a while with all the photos I have.
(2013-07-28, 16:44)xdamageincx Wrote: I can post a debug log if needed.
Why didn't you do it?

(2013-09-02, 02:13)euphos Wrote: ... but it "refreshes" the database everytime I start it, which takes quite a while with all the photos I have.
You can switch off this behavior in the add-on settings.
No log no help.
Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository Leia
Repository: Xycl Repository Matrix
(2013-09-02, 12:54)Xycl Wrote:
(2013-07-28, 16:44)xdamageincx Wrote: I can post a debug log if needed.
Why didn't you do it?
Because I am not getting any errors now- the DB says that there are photos in most of the folders and also lists the total in the main folder but none of them display.
(2013-09-07, 15:32)xdamageincx Wrote: ...the DB says that there are photos in most of the folders and also lists the total in the main folder but none of them display.

That's what I would call an error.
No log no help.
(2013-09-09, 11:50)Xycl Wrote:
(2013-09-07, 15:32)xdamageincx Wrote: ...the DB says that there are photos in most of the folders and also lists the total in the main folder but none of them display.

That's what I would call an error.
I don't get a popup or anything...
I'll try this (cut and pasted off o my email but I don't see it on this thread or your last post...
Quote:But there are a lot of bug fixes since the last official release.
Please install my repo.
MyPicsDB will be updated automatically.
Then open MyPicsDB Add-on settings and activate : "Initialze the database at next addon startup".
After starting MyPicsDB you must select "Paths of picture folders"->"Scan all paths". In the dialog box you can select "no"....
Script Failed Scanned Path.py BUT - I get movies to display and play now but nothing else
I am waiting for the log to show up in my email to post...
I am getting notifications that my log file was sen to my address but it never shows up (not in spam) but it did last week...
(2013-09-09, 15:00)xdamageincx Wrote: Script Failed Scanned Path.py BUT - I get movies to display and play now but nothing else
I am getting notifications that my log file was sen to my address but it never shows up (not in spam) but it did last week...

1) Browse by tags: Are there any tags and (if yes) do you see pictures?
2) Browse by dates. same as above
3) Browse by folder: same as above (there is a problem with the current release!)
3) Filter wizard: same as above

What you cut from your mail was removed from the thread because a new MyPicsDB version will come soon.
And I want the users to stay with the official XBMC repository instead of using my development repository.
But you should be able to install the latest version from my repo and follow the steps because I want to know whether your problems are solved with the latest release or not.

(2013-09-09, 15:00)xdamageincx Wrote: I am getting notifications that my log file was sen to my address but it never shows up (not in spam) but it did last week...

Huh
Your logfile is on your hard disk. Why do you think that XBMC sent it via mail?
No log no help.
(2013-09-10, 12:51)Xycl Wrote: [quote='xdamageincx' pid='1502779' dateline='1378731642']
Script Failed Scanned Path.py BUT - I get movies to display and play now but nothing else

1) Browse by tags: Are there any tags and (if yes) do you see pictures?
2) Browse by dates. same as above
3) Browse by folder: same as above (there is a problem with the current release!)
3) Filter wizard: same as above

What you cut from your mail was removed from the thread because a new MyPicsDB version will come soon.
And I want the users to stay with the official XBMC repository instead of using my development repository.
But you should be able to install the latest version from my repo and follow the steps because I want to know whether your problems are solved with the latest release or not.

(2013-09-09, 15:00)xdamageincx Wrote: I am getting notifications that my log file was sen to my address but it never shows up (not in spam) but it did last week...
Same thing- pictures are listed as being there but only movies display and play.
Quote:Huh
Your logfile is on your hard disk. Why do you think that XBMC sent it via mail?
I have been using the xbmc Log file uploader that typically sends me a link to my email where the log file has been hosted.
I think the log file is Users/name/appdata...
I have crash logs posted there but the *.txt files are empty there are DHC files that I can't openHuh
(2013-09-09, 15:00)xdamageincx Wrote: Script Failed Scanned Path.py BUT - I get movies to display and play now but nothing else

I found the bug. Only happens with MySql.
It's corrected in current dev version 12.0.12.

But: It's the DB cleanup function which is called after the file scan. It has nothing to do with missing pictures.
I'm still waiting for your debug log.
No log no help.
(2013-09-10, 16:23)Xycl Wrote:

I found the bug. Only happens with MySql.
It's corrected in current dev version 12.0.12.

But: It's the DB cleanup function which is called after the file scan. It has nothing to do with missing pictures.
I'm still waiting for your debug log.

I dont know the file location and the crash logs (sameHuh) are blank txt files.
(2013-09-10, 19:38)xdamageincx Wrote: I dont know the file location and the crash logs (sameHuh) are blank txt files.

Look at my signature.
No log no help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyPicsDB Help0