Gigabyte Brix + Intel NUC + IR
(2013-07-29, 08:19)jammyb Wrote:
(2013-07-29, 03:08)Platypus2 Wrote: The Haswell NUC that should be out in a couple of months has an on board IR (built in), anyone know if this will enable waking from a remote i.e. Harmony?

That's right, but would you buy i5 just for a media player? As its only that and above that has the IR.

Not according to Hardwarezone , the i3 will have IR aswell.
Well spotted! But the pics don't make sense on that page!
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

(2013-08-22, 11:43)jammyb Wrote: Well spotted! But the pics don't make sense on that page!

Yeah, I think it deserves a +1 rep for my readingskills Rofl

Agreed on the pics!
(2013-08-22, 15:44)Christer K Wrote:
(2013-08-22, 11:43)jammyb Wrote: Well spotted! But the pics don't make sense on that page!

Agreed on the pics!

First rule of rep is you don't ask for rep. Wink

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

(2013-08-22, 19:06)jammyb Wrote:
(2013-08-22, 15:44)Christer K Wrote:

Agreed on the pics!

I´d could quote the most shameless plug for reps (If I helpe´d you and so forth) but I will not go there, and did you notice the smiley afterwards?

Besides that I don´t get the point with reps... Just a joke mang =)
(2013-08-22, 19:13)Christer K Wrote:
(2013-08-22, 19:06)jammyb Wrote:
(2013-08-22, 15:44)Christer K Wrote: Yeah, I think it deserves a +1 rep for my readingskills Rofl

Agreed on the pics!

I´d could quote the most shameless plug for reps (If I helpe´d you and so forth) but I will not go there, and did you notice the smiley afterwards?

Besides that I don´t get the point with reps... Just a joke mang =)

That's the crap people put in their signatures. Never seen the point TBH. If someone helps you. Give rep. If a big discussion and a major post. Give rep. Other than that. No rep.

Rep shows contribution to the forum and also gives weight to a persons postings. Someone with a lot of rep is someone's opinion I'd value on here. But you also gotta take into consideration how long the members been on here etc. but anyway. Back on topic.

Me loves me NUC!

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gigabyte Brix + Intel NUC + IR0