(2013-09-05 02:17)jopie Wrote: I have solved the problem for the time being. I quit XBMC, started the AudioMidi setup and double checked the settings and noticed the frquency was still the same (44100 Khz) but that the number of channels had mysteriously changed to 8 channel 8-16 bit. I changed it back to 2 channel and presto XBMC was back to normal. Hope this might be of use to some of you at least.
This worked for me!
My daughter put a Wiimote through our TV.
When we started up the new TV, we only had audio through the left channel.
Spent hours trying to nut the problem out
Checked in the Audio Midi setup as suggested here and it was set to 8 Channels.
Switched to 2 and everything is fine now - thanks