[RELEASE] Video Screensaver: InfinityList.com
Hi,
this is a screensaver addon for playing random videos from InfinityList.com. A regular video addon is also available.
Choose your prefered genre via the addon settings: All, Bike, Climb, Extra, Motor, Parkour, Skate, Sky, Snow or Water.
Default keys (Pause, Skip, Info) are still usable while playing videos - hit Stop / X / Escape to quit.

You can also run the add-on manually with the following command. Without the Screensaver function. Like a TV-Mode - with all XBMC functionalities. For favourites / keymapping / Commands / ...
Code:
RunScript(script.screensaver.infinitylist_com, tv_mode)

Note: Dont try to quit the screensaver immediately after it starts, else XBMC could freeze. Wait at least 10 seconds!
If you have problems exiting the screensaver, you can increase the exit delay via the add-on settings.

Its available via my testing-repo.

Have fun, Smile
asde
This is awesome! Gonna try that out tonight, thanks!
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

v1.0.4:
- Fixed bug when exiting screensaver
I'm loving this addon - already spent a night just watching the screensaver Big Grin
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2013-08-04, 10:14)HenryFord Wrote: I'm loving this addon - already spent a night just watching the screensaver Big Grin
Me too! Thanks for your feedback. Smile

Its perfect for easy entertainment in the background. You dont have to do anything, just let the screensaver play some awesome vids for you...
Hi!

I installed your repo, but when I go into it, it's empty! Any ideas why?
/ Samme
(2013-12-29, 12:35)Samme Wrote: Hi!

I installed your repo, but when I go into it, it's empty! Any ideas why?
Yes. It's a xbmc bug. Try a "Force refresh" via the context menu (key 'c').
But InfinityList changed something on their site, so i need to fix the addon...
Is the infinity list add-on incompatible with Gotham 13.2? Really want to try this out but it comes up as incompatible on my system.
v1.0.9:
- Implemented Vimeo video url resolution
- Removed Vimeo addon dependency (not working anymore)

(2014-08-08, 23:02)Hiryu Wrote: Is the infinity list add-on incompatible with Gotham 13.2? Really want to try this out but it comes up as incompatible on my system.
Sorry for the late reply. Should now be working again...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Video Screensaver: InfinityList.com1