First Post Help Please
Hi,i'm new to all things XBMC,& i'm in the dark ages technicaly(old)
I have installed the latest(i think)XBMC software from the XBMCHUB inc.the Wizard,all works great on my Desktop,but I have a problem with my Laptop(running Vista 32),when I try to play any film or TV or any content,the working sign starts scrolling,then the whole program locks up/crashes & i have to use Task Manager to exit XBMC.
Can any members offer any advice.
Thanks,Graham.Blush
Hi Graham,
To warn you, any software from XMCHUB will not be supported here, particularly if by "wizard" you mean the Fusion installer. If you have just done the basic install (which is just a link to XBMC.org download site), then you need to enable debugging and post a log per this link.
(2013-07-31, 12:30)mayoman Wrote: Hi Graham,
To warn you, any software from XMCHUB will not be supported here, particularly if by "wizard" you mean the Fusion installer. If you have just done the basic install (which is just a link to XBMC.org download site), then you need to enable debugging and post a log per this link.

Thanks,sorry I thought they where the same entity,yes it was the Fusion installer/wizard.Would it be better to uninstall the XMBCHUB & instal from the link in your post & then go from there.
Thanks for your help,Graham.
(2013-07-31, 12:38)Graham G Wrote: I thought they where the same entity,
Thats going to annoy some people hereBig Grin

So you are aware XBMCHUB is a totally separate entity and all they do is provide addons to XBMC, some of which include the means to access pirated content (which is not allowed at XBMC.org).
You can either look for support at XBMCHUB or uninstall andn re-install just using the software at XBMC.org. Either way people will need a debug log per the link in my post above to help you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
First Post Help Please0