Win Building my own HTPC or buying a finished one?
I've been looking into building/buying a HTPC for a while but im kinda unsure if i should buy a finished one or building my own. I live in denmark (europe) so it is possible to buy from the UK from amazon and sites like that if you guys wanna help me choose the parts if im going to build my own Smile

What i would like my HTPC to do flawless/smooth is:

Running XBMC
Playing MKV files
Playing 720P
Playing H264 files
Playing ISO files
Playing side-by-side 3D movies (or is it ISO's?)

And be able to run stuff like netflix Smile

All my movies is stored on a NAS and on external harddrives so i only need a SSD to run the OS and XBMC.

The HTPC im looking to buy finished is a ASROCK Ion 3D series 152D (or maybe a vision 3d series).

so please help me out guys. Should i build one myself (if yes what parts should i use?) or should i buy a ASROCK Ion 3D series 152D (or vision 3d series)?
Build one yourself, its fun. The A6-Pack is a good choice
Yeah but is it the best choice for me with my "demands"? is that A6-Pack youre linking really better than the Asrock ion 3D series 152D or a intel nuc? and can it handle the things i listed flawlessly? If the OP post is messy or hard to understand (english isnt my first language as most of you already guessed by now. ) i'll try and rewrite it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Building my own HTPC or buying a finished one?0