Req DAB+ Support and Radio Main Menu Entry
It would be nice to have a new main menu Entry "Radio" in XBMC which combines all possible radio sources (DVB-S/DVB-C and Internet radio and maybe DAB+).
i think it not very logical to got to "LIVE TV" if you want to listen to DVB radio and to have the internet radio under another menu entry.

it would also be great to have DAB+ support in xbmc (e.g. via TVHeadend). With DAB+ its possible to get the local radio stations who dont broadcast via satellite or cable.

The DAB+ feature (and DVB-T which afaik already exists) wold also open the possibility for XBMC to be used as a Car PC where its not possible to get DVB radio (at least util you drive Big Grin) and internet radio is very cost intensive via LTE or UMTS.
i would love to replace my double DIN radio in my VW with a touchscreen and a car pc with xbmc. Big Grin

my next feature request will be support for GPS and navigation system via open street maps Wink

sorry for the bad english.

cheers
HTPC (AMD X4 620, Geforce GT 520, Tevii 470, Antec Fusion Case with Imon LCD) with Openelec Gotham Nightlies
Raspberry Pi with Openelec Nightlies for Testing

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DAB+ Support and Radio Main Menu Entry0