Release - iHeartRadio

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
divingmule Offline
Skilled Python Coder
(2016-05-27 04:14)leejk Wrote:  Hi,

It's working great here. Is there a way tho to make it not switch stations automatically after a while?

Thx

Hi, sometimes the stream will drop out or just end. There is a setting, I think it's "System> Music", something like "auto play next item in a list" that is enabled by default. If you disable the setting it won't automatically switch to the next station if the stream stops playing.
find quote
divingmule Offline
Skilled Python Coder
(2016-05-27 21:31)xyladecor Wrote:  
(2016-05-26 00:38)divingmule Wrote:  @xyladecor Yeah cant really help without a log. Normally the log file would be something like /temp/kodi.log I've never seen one that is named e.log, see here > http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced#Location

Yes i understand, without a log its not possible to say anything, have no idea why nothing is written in the log. It seems the only chance i have is to wait, that it maybe runs with an update. Thanks for the plugin and the support, nevertheless!Smile

You need to find your Kodi directory, then the kodi.log should be in it. /tmp on linux is a system directory that, to my knowledge, kodi doesn't use.
find quote
divingmule Offline
Skilled Python Coder
@xyladecor you could also try the "Kodi Log Uploader" add-on. It can automatically upload your log file and give you a link.
http://addons.kodi.tv/show/script.xbmc.debug.log/
find quote
xyladecor Offline
Thanks a lot, i will give it a try.
find quote
sweenen Offline
HI, new to Kodi and the Gbox and just enabled the iHeartRadio add-on but it gives me an error when I try to run it (error says check logs and the log viewer simply shows me the info of the add-on which is basically its version number 0.0.2). I've tried configuring it with an email account but it made no difference and I've tried to do an update but the only version it finds is 0.0.2. I am in the US so I don't think that is the problem. Any suggestions?
find quote
divingmule Offline
Skilled Python Coder
(2016-05-29 03:50)sweenen Wrote:  HI, new to Kodi and the Gbox and just enabled the iHeartRadio add-on but it gives me an error when I try to run it (error says check logs and the log viewer simply shows me the info of the add-on which is basically its version number 0.0.2). I've tried configuring it with an email account but it made no difference and I've tried to do an update but the only version it finds is 0.0.2. I am in the US so I don't think that is the problem. Any suggestions?

Download the zip file from the first post of this thread. Place it somewhere you can access it from Kodi. Then from Kodi main menu select "System" then "Add-ons" then "Install from zip file" and navigate to where the zip file is and select it. You should see a notice, installed or updated. Then back out and go to "Music" then "Music Add-ons".
find quote
fanbrits Offline
I used it once but there are too many bugs. I prefer Apple Music. Or free sites like this one
find quote
kb87 Offline
(2016-06-03 13:22)fanbrits Wrote:  I used it once but there are too many bugs. I prefer Apple Music. Or free sites like this one

This is a ringtone scam ; edit or delete the above post
find quote