WIP iOS7 is coming...
Wow that was a fast update. Looks great and is incredibly fast… thinking about deleting Constellation from my iPhone Smile
(2013-09-17, 11:05)joethefox Wrote: thank you guys!

@MSFighter, it should also work with iPhone (iOS7). With iOS6 the navigation bar isn't hided. When you tap on the clear logo nothing happens at all?

I had the iOS 7 beta installed so I tried today with the release of 7. On the iPhone I can tap on the clearlogo but it doesn't show it as the iPad on the video. On the iPhone when tapped on clearlogo shows fanart but not full screen like the iPad. So is that feature iPad specifically ?
sometimes a picture says more than words:

iPhone:

iPad:
Yeah apologies didn't post a screen shot. But that's exactly how the fanart view is on the iPhone. So I guess the fanart doesn't go into fullscreen on the iphone..
np! but if you wait you'll notice a ken burn effect that scrolls the image...

once it was possible to rotate the iphone in landcape mode but I had many difficulties to maintain this feature and I removed it ... maybe I'll see if it will be possible to implement again the landscape mode when viewing the fanart
Hi there look this app on my iphone and iPad.

But there's one small option I hope u can add. Can u add an option to sort movies by sort movie and not the movie name.

What I mean is this

In xbmc I have some movies using sort by name filed filled in

Eg.

Movie name is blade trinity but in the sort by movie name I have blade 3

So when I use library view in xbmc blade trinity is last in the trilogy and there are many other movies I do this with as its the only way to keep the movie name right but also to keep it in the right order.

Also could u put an option in of using a 2nd MAC address for server users as I would like to wake 2 pcs at the same time.

Thanks.
I just switched to an iPhone and I'm really loving this app!

One question I have though is that the setting 'Override Lockscreen' doesn't seem to have any effect. I assume it's meant to stop the screen locking to enable quick access to the controls. Is it a legacy feature that's broken in iOS 7? Is it working for anyone else in 7?

EDIT: Further use makes me think this option actually keeps the screen awake rather than stopping it locking. I don't suppose it's possible to stop the screen locking while the app is open?
What does the Menu Reveal Toolbar do? I've searched the web, but can't find anything.

What does Direct Play do?

In reference to the post just above, could we possibly have the application dim the screen after a set amount of time. Several apps do so, so I know it's possible. That would really help cut down on battery use and the brightness from the phone while watching a movie. Thanks
(2013-09-03, 18:52)joethefox Wrote: implemented this new little nice effect "fanart fullscreen" when tapping on the clear logo:

I would prefere the Cleart logo not be in the button of the page but on top, dort want to scroll all the time just to see the fanart. Implementing metadata info would be fantastic too!

Many thanks for this great app,
Nod
Yeah implementing the metadata would be great. Would be great if we can choose to add blu-ray cases like the ones from aeon nox. Please take a look at the link below. Like these blu-ray cases.

http://i.imgur.com/Ka33yLZ.jpg
Do any developers read these posts in this thread anymore?
sure, I read always just not enough time to answer. The Override Lockscreen seems working as expected here, maybe dim the screen after a while if the override lockscreen is enabled could be a nice feature. Also, I've played a bit with the lockscreen argument and I was trying to use the proximity sensors to "enable the override lockscreen and dim the display" when the device is face down. I didn't had the time
Thanks for responding. I use a program called iRule that has the feature to dim the screen after 1 minute of inactivity. It is perfect for watching movies at night. I would really like the option to manually dim the screen. Also while I have your attention, if we could get a custom URL for the app, it would be awesome. I like launching apps from within iRule and the custom URL is needed for that.
(2013-12-21, 19:31)neurosis13 Wrote: I would prefere the Cleart logo not be in the button of the page but on top, dort want to scroll all the time just to see the fanart.

when the movie's details view is opened, did not you noticed a small arrow in the bottom right corner that indicates "below"? click that arrow and then the view will automatically scroll to the bottom!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS7 is coming...2