Win Movie list not updating, but are showing on main menu
New Movies aren't showing in the movie list at all. But with some skins like Xperience1080 I can see it show the movies in it's quick previous with a number of 215. Though the main movie list is just showing a dozen or so I items that were recent a while ago. I then deleted that source and did a clean from options. The Movies that were there, are no gone but no others are showing. I can still see some of them on the main menu though....

Any ideas?
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Did you rescan your library to pick up the new movies after adding the files to your disk drive?
Yes, and the movies seem to be in my library, parts of it find them. For example Xperience1080 on it's "Home" and "Movies" pages show these movies and I can play them from there. But the full list, when I navigate into it only shows now the one movie. I've tried lots of other settings too, such as grouping movies etc, removing all sources and adding them back. Nothing seems to "reset" that list. Technically does that list have some other kind of cache or index file that might be corrupted, the other area doesn't use?
Do you see all your movies in the library if you use the default Confluence skin?
I just discovered a filter item "Hide Watched" was enabled and for some reason it thinks nearly all movies are watched, even new ones.

The ones it kept in the list were only those it had a record of as "In progress". Everything else even new unplayed ones it thinks of watched....?
Maybe you accidentally selected the "Mark as watched" option from the context menu of your main movies folder?

Personally, I think "hide watched" is evil (like the hide system files option in Windows), but I guess a lot of people like/require this feature. Smile
Or my sister did... Though there seems to be a bug - it wasn't showing movies added to my library since the filter was turned on either. That was why it seemed like a corrupted library. Least I know it's there now Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie list not updating, but are showing on main menu0