Solved no information aviable for this movie
Hi there,

first of all, thank to everyone who is still developing/improving this great tool! I love it!

but few days ago, after a longer period of inactivity with emm, I started emm and every already scraped movie lost the information: no fanart, no poster, no plot, etc. is showed, but all the info is still in every folder of the movies as the proper file. I tried to reload, "reinstall", reconfigure but nothing worked! Did somebody else noticed the same behavior?

Need help please!

have a nice time
Ok. really strange! TVShows are still working, every information is a available, but not in the movie section! Really strange, can't figure out what's going on! I hope I have not to rescrape all movies! Confused
Ok, I got it!!

I deleted the movie source in the movie-settings and then added again with all option activated! Strange now it's working again! Can't understand! Who cares, it's working!

nice we to everyone.
(2013-08-09, 22:22)thebox Wrote: Ok, I got it!!

I deleted the movie source in the movie-settings and then added again with all option activated! Strange now it's working again! Can't understand! Who cares, it's working!

nice we to everyone.

Nice you got it to work! Laugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no information aviable for this movie0