Work in Progress - LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OldSchoolRPGs Offline
I installed the LazyTV addon and setup a smart playlist with a few tv shows. But for some reason it will only play 3 random episodes before closing out. I feel like I have the settings setup correct but it doesn't seem to work past 3. Whether I let them play or skip forward it just cancels out after the 3rd.

I am running it on the newest version of OpenELEC.
find quote
Karnagious Online
Fan
Are you just running the smart playlist itself? Or are you running the LazyTV random player?

The number of episodes played by the random player is determined by the "Number of shows in playlist" item in the addons settings.

The smart playlist that is created, and that can be used elsewhere outside of LazyTV, should have one entry for each TV show with unwatched episodes.

Note, if the very last episode for the TV Show has been watched, LazyTV doesnt load an episode into the smart playlist.
find quote
GavinCampbell Offline
Is it possible to have LazyTV update the smart playlist it creates on a schedule? Does it only happen when you start xbmc and when you force it to?
find quote
Karnagious Online
Fan
The playlist is updated when the watched status of a show is changed on the database.
find quote