Work in Progress - LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Karnagious Offline
Posting Freak
The forum mods prefer that people not paste large text from logs files. Better off using Pastebin,

Yep, "[Errno 1] Operation not permitted:" shows that it is a permissioning problem.

I cant work around that via LazyTV. But there might be a solution if you are able to get to a command line:

Save the contents of this http://pastebin.com/7FKiv33E to a python file, named_anything.py, making sure to replace the CLONE_NAME and that the ADDON_PATH is correct for your system.

Then on the command line (assuming you have python installed) just run: sudo python named_anything.py.

I dont know jack about Android devices, but that is my best effort.
find quote
skimshady Offline
Can't wait for the LazyTV addon to include autorefresh episodelist after having watched an episode!

Can LazyTV be used as a widget in TV Shows? That would be great Smile

The Real Skimshady
find quote
Karnagious Offline
Posting Freak
I will look into that.
find quote
IDontExist Offline
(2015-03-18 05:29)Karnagious Wrote:  The forum mods prefer that people not paste large text from logs files. Better off using Pastebin,

Yep, "[Errno 1] Operation not permitted:" shows that it is a permissioning problem.

I cant work around that via LazyTV. But there might be a solution if you are able to get to a command line:

Save the contents of this http://pastebin.com/7FKiv33E to a python file, named_anything.py, making sure to replace the CLONE_NAME and that the ADDON_PATH is correct for your system.

Then on the command line (assuming you have python installed) just run: sudo python named_anything.py.

I dont know jack about Android devices, but that is my best effort.

I finally got a chance to try this, but my AFTV isn't rooted, and doesn't recognize "sudo" or "python". Thanks anyway Smile
find quote