Release - LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Karnagious Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-03-29 19:29)bryanbrazil Wrote:  Was just trying out the Big Screen view and noticed that the season, episode, and label2 labels are empty when multiple list items are selected. Any chance of having these labels available when selecting multiple items?

Thanks!

Episode, Season, and Label2 are all being populated by the addon.

One of the limitations of gui's for addons is that we cant bring our own fonts. The only universal font is font13, which severely limits what we can achieve.

I learned this only after I wrote the window xmls, and havent gone back to change it (or anything) in the released version. Check the font being used in the windows as that is likely to be the source of the issue.
find quote
bryanbrazil Online
Skilled Skinner
(Yesterday 01:05)Karnagious Wrote:  
(2015-03-29 19:29)bryanbrazil Wrote:  Was just trying out the Big Screen view and noticed that the season, episode, and label2 labels are empty when multiple list items are selected. Any chance of having these labels available when selecting multiple items?

Thanks!

Episode, Season, and Label2 are all being populated by the addon.

One of the limitations of gui's for addons is that we cant bring our own fonts. The only universal font is font13, which severely limits what we can achieve.

I learned this only after I wrote the window xmls, and havent gone back to change it (or anything) in the released version. Check the font being used in the windows as that is likely to be the source of the issue.

I think this might be a different issue. I'm using the skin's fonts in my BigScreenList.xml and the labels are displayed fine in both the itemlayout and focusedlayout. It's only when selecting multiple shows that the labels disappear. I checked the addon's skin and it does the same thing. The main.xml view doesn't seem to do this, however.

I thought maybe it was a Kodi 15 issue, as I'm running Isengard, but I checked Helix and it did the same thing there.

[Image: bLFYaj3.jpg]

[Image: qhBQvoh.jpg]

[Image: mimic-logo.png]
find quote
gddeluca Offline
OK Noob question. I've added this as a service and done the config setup. But obviously there's more to do to get this actually working. But I've no idea since right now it looks like nothing has changed. I assume some skin change is needed but I've exactly zero experience in that.

Is there some alternate skin already setup which would work with this service (the easiest route) or can someone give me a step-by-step for completing this install.

I'm on Kodi 14.2 Windows version, although I'd like to properly get this working with the Android version running on my G-Box Q.

George
find quote