• 46(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
So LazyTV will be a service, addon, AND plugin.

Did you want just the last watched series, or the option for a random selection as well?
(2015-08-20, 01:41)Karnagious Wrote: So LazyTV will be a service, addon, AND plugin.

Did you want just the last watched series, or the option for a random selection as well?
The last watched series would be enough I think. Thanks! Smile
Karnagious not sure if this is related to you, but the start from the beginning option in movies outside of lazytv is always resuming now. Lazytv is now version 96.
Having a problem with LazyTV only showing one item in the playlist, the setting is 6 and settings.xml is showing that, have tried deleting and reinstalling addon_data and the addon as well as the smart playlist, anything else I should be removing to start afresh? Log is showing no errors by the way,
Turn on debugging in the LazyTV settings, then run it, and pastebin the logs. Thats should provide all the info needed.
(2015-08-21, 18:18)aalwani Wrote: Karnagious not sure if this is related to you, but the start from the beginning option in movies outside of lazytv is always resuming now. Lazytv is now version 96.

Not sure that is LazyTV related.
@Karnagious: First I'm proud to thank you for this awesome addon. Before I've found LazyTV, I often couldn't decide what to watch (1100 movies, 120 TV Shows ... Amazon makes it to easy for me ... Big Grin). And now I start it and see my movies and shows without the hard way to find an own decision ... Wink
I've also a question (and it could be a feature request): When LazyTV creates the playlist, does it look if a movie is part of a collection AND the first unseen in this collection? It would be very sad if (as an example) Iron Man 3 starts and you haven't seen IM 1 & 2 before ...
I have Smallville, Friends, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Chuck. I've watched them all. I want to rewatch them.
I have cloned LazyTV so as to facilitate the rewatching if possible.
Is this possible?
How do I go about doing this?

Also, I read that in order to get episodes to play automatically after the previous is finished I have to click play from here. Is there no other way to get them to play one after the other by default?

The view that I use
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
Hi,

I'm having trouble with my Lazy TV. When I start it, I see mostly a blank screen on the right side but on the left side I have "Season * Episode * Programs * Available..." showing. I do have programs in my library.

Here is my log:

http://xbmclogs.com/pw5ouvphp

thanks for your help...
(2015-08-30, 02:05)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: @Karnagious: First I'm proud to thank you for this awesome addon. Before I've found LazyTV, I often couldn't decide what to watch (1100 movies, 120 TV Shows ... Amazon makes it to easy for me ... Big Grin). And now I start it and see my movies and shows without the hard way to find an own decision ... Wink
I've also a question (and it could be a feature request): When LazyTV creates the playlist, does it look if a movie is part of a collection AND the first unseen in this collection? It would be very sad if (as an example) Iron Man 3 starts and you haven't seen IM 1 & 2 before ...

Thanks!

It doesnt look at sets at the moment. I can look into that in the future, but it is a bit too esoteric too be high on the todo list.
(2015-08-31, 12:38)marhutchy Wrote: I have Smallville, Friends, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Chuck. I've watched them all. I want to rewatch them.
Is this possible?

Also, I read that in order to get episodes to play automatically after the previous is finished I have to click play from here. Is there no other way to get them to play one after the other by default?

To re-watch those shows, you will need to set them all as Unwatched again. They will then show up in all clones as well as the main addon. The easiest way to do this is to go to your TV Shows window, right-click on the relevant show, and change it to Unwatched. That will then apply the status to all shows in the folder and subfolders.

Unfortunately, that is the only way to Play from Here.
(2015-09-01, 02:13)Karnagious Wrote:
(2015-08-31, 12:38)marhutchy Wrote: I have Smallville, Friends, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Chuck. I've watched them all. I want to rewatch them.
Is this possible?

To re-watch those shows, you will need to set them all as Unwatched again. They will then show up in all clones as well as the main addon. The easiest way to do this is to go to your TV Shows window, right-click on the relevant show, and change it to Unwatched. That will then apply the status to all shows in the folder and subfolders.

Unfortunately, that is the only way to Play from Here.

Okay. Thanks for responding.

Great add-on BTW! Smile
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-08-31, 16:52)cbarks Wrote: Hi,

I'm having trouble with my Lazy TV. When I start it, I see mostly a blank screen on the right side but on the left side I have "Season * Episode * Programs * Available..." showing. I do have programs in my library.

Here is my log:

http://xbmclogs.com/pw5ouvphp

thanks for your help...

Hmm, the only error in the log says that for some reason LazyTV is being told that something has stopped playing BEFORE it was notified that something STARTED playing. And that crashes the service.

I can only imagine that this is to do with some peculiarity with your system in particular. (Either the OS or some combination of addons?) Which would explain why the issue isnt widespread. I have added a workaround in the next version, but it would be good if you could first confirm whether you have the Next Episode Prompt turned on the in LazyTV settings. If not, turn it on and try again. If so, turn it off and try that too.

It might also be that LazyTV isn't detecting any viable TV shows.
Thank you so much for your response.

I had Next Episode Prompt turned on. I turned it off and rebooted Kodi but I still have a blank screen.
I also deleted all of the shows in the library, cleaned it and then added them again via Genesis.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4