Req Shared Glossary at Transifex
I've sent this request as a PM but maybe it would be better to post here.

It looks to me that each of TeamXBMC's projects has it own glossary.
One shared glossary would be a better choice and would help making a better and constant translation across XBMC, its skins and addons.

http://support.transifex.com/customer/po...8-glossary
Hi !

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check out the possibilities.

Cheers,
Attila
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hi.

What's the status of this ?
A quick check revealed that the glossaries are still separated.

I'm guessing this (merging or dropping glossaries) might mess the existing glossaries but for the long run it would help in keeping consistent translations.
Oh, it seems like I've been mistaken, there is one glossary for Frodo, the skins and addons that is separated from the glossary of Gotham.
Why not have just one ?
Sorry, had no time to look into it. I'll try to look into it later, or maybe other admins take over.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
@Gedgorge

They will remain so. I am asking for shared glossary for almost a year and there is no result.
@alanwww1 @Klojum Do Kodi Main, Kodi Addons and Kodi Skins share the same glossary now? It's important to have a consistent translation across subprojects and facilitates translation.
Associating a glossary to different projects seems straightforward and safe https://docs.transifex.com/glossary/asso...a-glossary
(2020-03-25, 16:49)homocomputeris Wrote: Do Kodi Main, Kodi Addons and Kodi Skins share the same glossary now?

Yes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shared Glossary at Transifex0