DialogVideoInfo from home screen
I've set the default select action of my video library to open the video information. And I'd like the items on the home screen (Skin Widgets, LatestMovie etc.) to open video information as well, instead of immediately beginning playback. I've tried a couple of things, but nothing seemed to work, so I was hoping some of you guys might have a solution.

Also, if this is not possible yet, I'd say it's a pretty good feature request.
Not possible.
All right. Is it possible to open video information from python? If it is, I can just write a script for it.
(2013-08-13, 01:02)Mesoptier Wrote: All right. Is it possible to open video information from python? If it is, I can just write a script for it.

If you do I would be interested in using it in Amber.

However it might be that context menu is not available in Home screen and VideoInfo is a dialog that relies on MyMoviesNav being below it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-08-13, 01:02)Mesoptier Wrote: All right. Is it possible to open video information from python? If it is, I can just write a script for it.

No, it's not possible. You will have to make a custom WindowXMLDialog like it's done in the global search script.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DialogVideoInfo from home screen0