TV Actor Thumb Scrape
Few minutes ago I opened EMM so I could fancy up Jericho and noticed something odd.
Few days ago added 'Camp' TV show and all went well except it would not locate the actor thumbs due to TVDB not having them as of yet.
I was going to add manually from IMDB links, but got lazy. So few minutes ago I am doing Jericho and I click Camp and I see images for the cast members!
I did nothing to make them appear but there they were. I re-edit each episode and it adds the thumbs to the NFO files (right click episode-edit episode-click OK). Awesome ... so I thought.
I stupidly wanted to have the images show in the main Season 1 NFO and re-scraped (right clicked 'Season 1-re-scrape season) and they all went bye-bye. I do remember that the images had URL of IMDB. So how did that happen when EMM doesn't use IMDB for TV show scraping? I have tried closing and opening to get the thumbs back to know avail. Now I am back to just names and character names in the NFO files and no thumb links Sad

So what happened?
Re-scraping means that Ember reloads all information from TVDB.
If you really want all the pictures do all others a favor and edit the TV show on TVDB.
I know what I need to do. I was just wondering how Ember got the ia.media-imdb.com in the first place.
I opened Ember today and the images are still blank but last night Ember loaded them on it's own without me doing anything. So I clicked 'edit episode' to save the links in a new NFO for the episodes since I did not have them before. I noticed all the links were ia.media-imdb.com
How did Ember do this on it's own? I have tried several things to get the thumbs back to no avail. Perhaps a glitch in Ember?

Here is what it looked like before 'glitch' and now after re-scraping (which I should not have done since it lost thumbs)
When I opened Ember last night to do another show, it was actually showing actor thumbs which surprised me. Especially since I didnt even do anything.

I then right-clicked each episode since it had thumb images, to save it as a new NFO so I could have actor thumbs.
This is how it looks now, but last night they each had image link and all of them as far as I could tell, had ia.media-imdb.com links.
Tv show name/link on TVDB?
Camp
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=268653&lid=7
So, any idea how this may have happened?
I have tried recreating it but no luck. Just so strange to see actor thumbs appear then disappear from IMDB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Actor Thumb Scrape0