• 9(current)
openelec AND retroplayer? i need a clean pair of pants
there is a very good chance this will happen. but i can't promise when. I'm half-way through rebasing my work onto Gotham. installers and openelec builds will follow soon after i'm finished rebasing
GREAT! I'm looking forward to it...
(2014-03-30, 03:03)garbear Wrote: there is a very good chance this will happen. but i can't promise when. I'm half-way through rebasing my work onto Gotham. installers and openelec builds will follow soon after i'm finished rebasing

Great, I appreciate your hard work.
(2014-03-30, 03:03)garbear Wrote: there is a very good chance this will happen. but i can't promise when. I'm half-way through rebasing my work onto Gotham. installers and openelec builds will follow soon after i'm finished rebasing

Thank you for all you're hard work!!!!!! You're the man!
Would my best bet to build on my Beaglebone Black be with your standard XBMC fork, and build that the old fashioned way, or to try and make this one with an ARM based project?
Hey guys, just installed OE RP 4.0.0, and configured my SNES controller with keymaps.xml in userdata/keymaps.. The controller works in the Menus, but it does not work when playing an SNES game. Could someone please help!! Thanks.
(2014-01-04, 07:34)darthbollocks Wrote: ...

after a few minor adjustments, I was able to compile the image.
using the method posted under " Setup an emulator in Raspbmc (NES in this example) " , I successfully swapped the emulator cores for a few emulator addons and launched a few roms.

here is the build if anyone wants to give it a try.

Download OpenELEC_RetroPlayer-RPi.arm-3.2.0.tar.bz2

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8s7iy4xhe32rpf2/piaddons.tar

I made some emulator core addons, so maybe the two of these might work together?
After I'm finished compiling how to do I install to USB stick?
Hi all, I have been trying to get a number of open Rom's up and running for a while but not had much luck.
I have now stumbled across RetroPlayer and it looks really promising. I am running XBMC on OpenElec 13.2 Gotham and I am trying to install from zip (OpenELEC_RetroPlayer-20140704-509dbd9-Generic.x86_64-4.0.6.zip) but it fails as it says it is missing dependencies.

Am I using the right download link or is there a newer version? I really am having no luck with this.
I have a very limited knowledge of working with linux and doing things by the command line so it would be great if I could get some advise on this.

Thanks in advance.
The OpenElec RetroPlayer build will replace your current OpenElec installation - it's not an addon. To run it you have to install it like an OpenElec update - see OpenElec wiki on how to do (it depends on OE version and format of the OE image)
Any news about the RetroPlayer integration?
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
We know that it will not make it into Helix. One of the things which was last being worked on was a controler API. There hasn't been an official updates in a long time.
Garbear hasn't been on this forum since 6 October. He has been commiting items in Git lately, but it looks like those are unrelated branches (asfar as I can tell). I just hope the stalling is temporary due to the first Kodi release..... an update would be most welcome indeed Smile
Garbear has always been working on Retroplayer between his semesters. Given that the winter term just started there will likely be very few activity from him until spring Wink
Ah, I have no knowledge of the education system on your side of the pond Tongue Makes sense. All I know is that garbear hoped the new joystick API would be ready for devcon; whenever that may be Laugh
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
openelec AND retroplayer? i need a clean pair of pants4