G-Box Midnight Mx2 Boot
Anyway to get the g-box to boot straight to xbmc

Comes up with Launcher Menu on boot
Bump. Would like to know that too.
install latest firmware 1.1.5, after setup you get the launcher selection popup, choose xbmc and click always. Now xbmc will be your default launcher and directly boot to it
Sorry I didn't update this i did get it i updated and install XBMC worked like a charm
Hello! I got my G-Box to boot directly to XBMC. Now how can I undo this, to get it to launch to the selections again?

Thanks!
(2014-02-03, 04:33)Melquiades Wrote: Hello! I got my G-Box to boot directly to XBMC. Now how can I undo this, to get it to launch to the selections again?

Thanks!

Exit out of XBMC so that you're back into Android. Then go to Settings>Apps>XBMC, then clear XBMC as the launcher (can't remember the exact wording).
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
i think you are talkiing about gbox midnight, the M3 single core ones, right, and you can falsh back into android

http://www.acemax.net.cn/en/shownews.asp?id=126

(2014-02-03, 04:33)Melquiades Wrote: Hello! I got my G-Box to boot directly to XBMC. Now how can I undo this, to get it to launch to the selections again?

Thanks!

sorry, you are talking MX2, seems now there are having bugs on the linux version.

you can still reflash back into android version
(2014-02-04, 04:18)kentiger Wrote: i think you are talkiing about gbox midnight, the M3 single core ones, right, and you can falsh back into android

http://www.acemax.net.cn/en/shownews.asp?id=126

Thanks!
I tried to upgrade to KODI from Midnight MX2 box running android. I uninstalled xbmc and installed Kodi. Now my launcher only has 3d launcher and 2d launcher... neither xbmc or Kodi shows. How do I add KODI to the launcher selection?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
G-Box Midnight Mx2 Boot0