Win W8 plug in error
I downloaded xbmc a few days ago and everything was fine but today I installed win8 on my computer and downloaded xbmc again but this time something is wrong with the add ons no matter which one I try to open it gives me an error that says that there is some script or plug in missing and I don't know what to do...
So help?!?! Please
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC and launch one of the problematic add-ons. When you get the error, exit XBMC, locate your debug log (wiki), upload its contents to a public paste site such as www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here.
(2013-08-14, 22:07)artrafael Wrote: Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC and launch one of the problematic add-ons. When you get the error, exit XBMC, locate your debug log (wiki), upload its contents to a public paste site such as www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here.

Well... I tried to do that but it never sent me the file over email and when I tried to do that again ever that add on is failed to open all of the sudden
So what else can I do?
Locate the xbmc.log file on your system and manually copy its contents to www.xbmclogs.com and then post the assigned URL here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
W8 plug in error0