Aeon MQ 5 - Extrapack ZIP

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3 Average
Forcas Offline
Download link seems to be down. Is there another mirror?
find quote
Wanilton Offline
Posting Freak
Download extrapack Aeon MQ5

http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/SkinAeonMQ/s...rapack.zip

http://www.xbmcbrasil.net - Youtube Channel
Admin
Windows 8.1 - Kodi Helix Custom Plus - Aeon MQ 5
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me
find quote
Forcas Offline
Thanks, downloading now.

Loving the skin by the way. Thankyou
find quote
SMB-IL Offline
Hi,

I'm on a Mac on OS X10.10; XMBC 13.2. I downloaded the extrapack zip file, unzipped it and placed the resulting folder into ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data. I then set the external folder paths as instructed above in the Themes settings, and the Weather settings under Customize Main Menu. When I am on the Show Animated Weather Icons, I can see the preview at the bottom, but after selecting it and turning it on, nothing changes in the system even after a restart. Also, the background images don't show anything when set to show the current weather as backdrops.

I have the paths set as: ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack/

The "Get or Update Extrapack..." message still shows on all the screens. After trying different things for way longer than I meant to (!), the only thing I can think of is that XBMC doesn't know that the Extrapack is installed, but I don't find any way of telling it that it is.

I saw in an earlier post that the Extrapack only works on Windows, but that seemed to mean the installation from within XBMC. Will it work on a Mac? What have I missed?

Thanks for your help! GREAT skin!!

ETA: OK, got it! To get the Weather screens you have to select down one more level to the /backgrounds_weather/ folder to get the backgrounds for the current conditions. Duh! Everything seems to be good now. Again, great skin!!
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-24 02:01 by SMB-IL.)
find quote