Quality of this "air mouse/keyboard"
Hi gang, I have seen these around for a while now and they seem to be getting cheaper and cheaper. The price is good, but what is the quality like?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-4G-Wireless-...19de87f1c5

There are also lots of android ones around now that are mini keyboards/remotes, how are these for windows usage?
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
(2013-08-18, 13:44)Death-Axe Wrote: Hi gang, I have seen these around for a while now and they seem to be getting cheaper and cheaper. The price is good, but what is the quality like?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-4G-Wireless-...19de87f1c5

There are also lots of android ones around now that are mini keyboards/remotes, how are these for windows usage?

This looks like the same model KB/Touchpad that comes with the Xtreamer Ultra 2 (own two) - just unbranded. It's excellent. Price is good too. Go for it!

Works great under Windows (which just sees it as both a mouse and keyboard).

DPI can be changed on-the-fly by doing FN+Spacebar, too.
Yeah, looking at a few vids I eventually found on youtube; it seems pretty great. This one also looks interesting, and cheap too: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Android-Wireless...=Air+Mouse

You point it at the screen for the mouse bit.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
Got this today, great device! how do I know when it has finished charging, does the light change colour or does it turn off?
(2013-08-21, 17:18)Death-Axe Wrote: Got this today, great device! how do I know when it has finished charging, does the light change colour or does it turn off?

The one in your first post?
Yeah, red light switches off!
Yeah first one. Weird the light didn't turn off; but I have a usb mains charger that has an led that goes from green to red when charging. It turned to green, but the red light on the keyboard stayed on. I unplugged the cable and put it in again and the light didn't come on so I took it as charged.

Tis a hell of a lot nicer than that horrid bluetooth one I got a while ago that doesn't work for hell. Ditched my keyboard and mouse now, great stuff!
Shame he disn't ship to Belgium, that's a great price.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quality of this "air mouse/keyboard"0