Best motherboard match for Intel G1610
Decided to skip on the q190 , what's the best mobo and cheapest to pair up with the Intel G1610.. Either regular size or micro that just will make this puppy run like a champ. Built in wifi would be nice but if there's something that suits it so good I'm willing to start drilling holes in the floor to run LAN!
Has anyone done a build with it and what's it like?

The ECS H61H2-TI was recommended but one question , how does it run everything on an onboard 19V power supply and has anyone had this setup running or other setups with the G1610?a

Any feedback greatly appreciated as I'm ready to get started and done with !
Answered in one of your ten other threads. Starting a new thread for every thought is making it very difficult to help.
Sorry for posts, using iPhone and difficult to reply/continue old post sometimes..so I give up and start new start new..it has its bugs. I'm away from home so no pc...I apologize

Has the ecs been pretty reliable with onboard power supply and would it be an issue to ad on say another graphics card or hardrive in future?
(2013-08-18, 19:56)Dougie Fresh Wrote: Answered in one of your ten other threads. Starting a new thread for every thought is making it very difficult to help.

+1
Another hard-drive would be no problem. A graphics card though wouldn't work since the PCI-e slot in the thin mini-ITX board is different than a regular board supplying only 25W not 75W.

I've used this board in many builds and it works well.
(2013-08-18, 20:06)miklud Wrote: Sorry for posts, using iPhone and difficult to reply/continue old post sometimes..so I give up and start new start new..it has its bugs. I'm away from home so no pc...I apologize
Well stop using your bloody iphone then, as it is becoming extremely tiring!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
What brand/type ram do you use with your ecs builds? , what compliments the ecs?
And any other tips as far as case and other hardware as I can't find much info on it
Thanks
Seriously...
quick suggestion use your phone for telephone calls and a pc for forum posts - you will get more help
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Processor : Intel G1610

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-B75M-D3H – $75 -----try -hd3
Solid entry level board from Gigabyte. Has 4 RAM slots, 6 SATA ports. Micro-ATX.

Ram: Corsair CMX4GX3M1A1333C9

Any deals on cases and power supply's to finish it off greatly appreciated
Please/thankyou
Silverstone ML03B
Seasonic 300W ATX or FSP 300W SFX (not sure where you are located so it's hard to recommend a PSU)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best motherboard match for Intel G16100