WIP AutoSorter - Automatic content download manager

=============== AutoSorter ============

NOT just another sorter, this is fully automatic download management that is NOT based on chosing what you want but instead guessing what you want.

*** My apology if this software breaks some XMBC/Forum rules, i really didn't mean to bring any trouble!

This software is BETA stage which means it will probalby have some bugs, along with some of (less important) features ain't working. So, please test this and help me build better one.
Please understand that this software is complex as you can see by size and number of php scripts! It is written using some stuff that is written by third party, and almost all of them changed/bug fixed/improved. So please do not FLAME becouse something don't work for you, instead let me know and i'll fix it.

WHAT IS THIS?

This is fully automatic download system which automatically download content from internet using torrent client (utorrent is preffered and tested).
AutoSorter downloads torrents matching your request and after client takes .torrent file automatically from some folder it will put complete to another, AutoSorter gets that, checks for quality and other options you set and either disable, delete or rename and move to right location where XBMC can play it.
Basically, all you have to do is to set options for content you want and don't want. All other things is done automatically (offcourse, after you setup torrent client and xbmc).

Main Features
  • Automatic torrent downloading based on many criteria
  • Automatic subtitle download for multiple possible languages
  • Automatic sort and smart renaming based on internal function or IMDB
  • Automatic metadata download
  • IMDB rating based download
  • Blacklist of tags which is unwanted
  • Clean unneded files
  • Quality and Filesize based download
  • Process TV episodes, convert from date to season and episode if needed
  • Follow only specific TV shows
  • Integrated php (for windows) and web interface to configure script.
  • Works on almost every OS that supports PHP, install manual for Ubuntu and Windows

What ain't working so far:
- Avoid subtitle downloading, this works but for some odd reason sometimes it breaks script without printing error.
- Metadata is not fully supported, just some parts is working.
- Music (MP3) is not implemented at all.
- XBMC library refresh should not work so far (should be almost done).

Source: https://code.google.com/p/autosorter/ (preffered download and update method, requires SVN client)
ZIP: https://sourceforge.net/projects/autosorter/files/

Installation:
https://code.google.com/p/autosorter/wiki/Installation

For paranoid people:
You can delete php folder (php-windows) just save php.ini becouse some modules are needed (like curl) enabled, and put downloaded latest version of php into that folder with mentioned php.ini.
Interesting, any screenshots?
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
I can post screenshot from web if you're interested since it's console application.
Private trackers would be a must for most people.
Bedroom Room - Raspberry pi, Openelec Nightly
Living Room - Atom 330/ion, 2gb, 30sg sad, Openelec Nightly
Office - MSI H67MA-E35 (B3), Intel I3-2100, 8GB G.SKILL ram, Corsair SSD, Generic case, Openelec Nightly, Aeon MQ4 skin
Storage - Zotac GF-6100-E, AMD Sempron 140, 5 x 2TB hdd, 2GB AData ram, Rosewill R102-P-BK case, Unraid 5.14b
I can implement support for other/private trackers but i need to know how they work becouse script parses web page and find links on it so i must know how to handle this (test it on web).
What about using RSS feeds to capture links? That would make it more or less independent of the public/private tracker issue.
It uses RSS, but on some sites RSS are not public while on some it ain't contaning any links to torrens which makes it useless.
If you have some custom RSS it should work by just pasting it's link to kickass RSS (be sure it doesn't require auth and that RSS contains links). Honestly i didn't test this.
I've been playing with this for the past few hours and I like it a lot, has a lot of potential. Can you implement webdl in the quality settings? And how would I add custom rss feeds to this? I have a private tracker that has an rss feed with the download link in the feed that I would like to use.
Thank you for trying it.
Just keep in mind it probalby have some bugs - right now i'm struggling with sudden exit from sorter - this should never happen, script should run continuosly if set that way.
But it has been running on my test server for many months without a problem and it downloaded alot of things with great accuracy.
I can add webdl but i am not sure how to sort that. Sorter needs to know which quality is "better" or "worse" than which one, as you can see in web settings, there are all qualities sorted by names - 'cam', 'camrip', 'screener', 'telesync', 'ts', 'dvdscr', 'r5', 'dvdrip', 'dvdr', 'hdtv', 'vodr', 'brrip', 'bdrip', '720p', '1080p'. WebDL can be 480p, 720p or 1080p so i am not really sure where to put it, and also most webdl already have 720p or 1080p tag.
For private feed, try tab "Torrent" and "Kickass feed".
What my current setup does is download my TV episodes only in 720p webdl. I use three different feeds and it downloads the first hit and ignores any others.

How does it know when a download finishes?
When torrent client finishes downloading it should move downloaded files to another location. Autosorter scan that location and if he sees new files he process it. Files beggining with "-" are skipped as they are marked as "not wanted" (with explanation after "-" why it isn't wanted).
Can you give me some example of webdl naming?
I don't understand what you mean by marked as not wanted. How do they get marked?

Does Autosorter remember what it has renamed and what it hasn't? For example, I seed back a lot of my files so if I was downloading two video files, when the first one finishes it copies it to my XBMC folder, but when the second one finishes, both video files will still be in my downloads folder. So does Autosorter know to skip the one it already copied?

Also, can the scan be initiated from the command line? That way it could integrate with torrent programs that have a "run program on completion" option like uTorrent and Vuze.

Here is a typical format for web-dl:
Hulk.and.the.Agents.of.S.M.A.S.H.S01E04.The.Collector.720p.WEB-DL.x264.AAC
This is the way Autosorter works:

1. Get torrent file from KAT
2. Save that torrent file to autoload location
3. Torrent client sees new files on autload location and starts download it somewhere
4. Torrent client finishes downloading of file and move completed file to completed folder
5. Autosorter sees new file in completed folder and starts processing it
6a. If file matches filters it is renamed and moved to other place depending on detected filename (is it movie? tv show?)
6b. If there's no match Autosorter renames file by adding it prefix "-" and explanation after that prefix, next time it scans this folder (completed) it skips filenames beggning with "-".

Autosorter does not have "scan on completion" but maybe it can be done (i think relatively easy in idea i already have in my mind). It's just maybe a few minutes more before it start processing that file anyway, i'm not really sure that few minutes is really that important.

Did you see the function on web page to import already downloaded movies, so you won't start from scratch? It uses DB for already downloaded movies so you won't get same movie twice, example:
Jack_Reacher_(2012)_[720]-mytorrent-uploaded_by_mike.mkv -> renamed to Jack Reacher (2012) -> inserted to DB with this name
Jack.Reacher.(2012)+upload+by+newuploader+[720p]+HQ+AC3+BluRay.mkv -> renamed to Jack Reacher (2012) -> skipped/renamed becouse same name in DB already exists

Your WEBDL tag already have 720p in name so it should fit 720p quality?
I see what you are saying now. How about if I want more rss feeds? Currently it allows for two feeds, but what about additional feeds? At present I use 3, 1 private feed, and 2 public (KAT and PublicHD.se).

It might make more sense to split quality into two sections such as quality and source. Quality could be 720p, 1080p, 480p, etc. and source could be hdtv, web-dl, blu-ray, dvdrip, etc. Because really they are two separate things. For example, here are the available torrents for an episode of Burn Notice

Burn.Notice.S07E11.HDTV.x264-ASAP
Burn.Notice.S07E11.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE
Burn.Notice.S07E11.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-NTb
Burn.Notice.S07E11.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-NTb

Typical format has the show title (Burn Notice), the episode number (S07E11), the quality (720p, 1080p), the source (HDTV, WEB-DL), and then misc info. I prefer web-dl where ever possible because they are generally better quality, don't have the station ads at the bottom of the screen, no artifacts, etc. So there needs to be a way for autosorter to distinguish between web-dl and hdtv in order for this part to work.
I've been running some tests and I can't seem to get the feed for tv series to work. If I use the KAT rss feed it will filter through the feed, but it keeps saying Torrent name not found in IMDB, skipping. I am thinking the reason for this is the KAT places [kickass.to] at the beginning of all it's torrent titles. If I put either of my other rss feeds in, it says unavailable.

If you want to recreate my problem use http://publichd.se/rss.php as the feed.

I tested movies using the KAT feed, and it works somewhat. When it gets it's first match, it will download the torrent file, but then it closes (I have it set to loop every 10 seconds). If I restart it, when it comes to the same match, it redownloads the file and closes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AutoSorter - Automatic content download manager1