VideoLibrary.GetMovies filter?
Thank you... luckily its only for personal use and english...
THANKS for the information on these filters! Why this not in Wiki allready! Smile (And if it is, why is it not easy t find Wink
I'd like to add that you can have multiple filter blocks, in case you perhaps need to filter both AND and OR.. (I think.. turns out I couldn't get it working..)
(2015-01-06, 00:40)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-01-06, 00:29)hernandito Wrote: Thank you Millhouse. So far I have the following working....
Code:
/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc": "2.0", "params": {"sort": {"order": "ascending", "method": "title", "ignorearticle": true}, "filter":{"operator": "startswith", "field": "title", "value": "f"}, "properties": ["title", "thumbnail", "imdbnumber", "year", "plot", "rating"]}, "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovies", "id": "libMovies"}

It is filtering for fovies starting with the letter "f". But If I have a movie called "The Fall", it will NOT show up on my results. In essence the ignorearticle thing is not really doing anything. Is there a way to have the filter display The Fall movie?

Thank you for your help!!

H. 

I don't think that's possible. "ignorearticle" is a property of the sort, not the filter. 
Resurrecting an old thread in search of help for MOVIES and MUSIC below . . . 

I have copied the above commands (except "value": "f") and it does nothing with my iRule setup, no response at all.  In fact none of the examples I have copied work.

The following JSON works for my WMCServerWMC PVR setup, brings up the PVR Channels page:
 {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"GUI.ActivateWindow","params":{"window":"tvchannels"},"id":"1"}}

The following ALMOST works for movies, it stops just short of showing movies by title: jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"GUI.ActivateWindow","params":{"window":"videos"},"id":"1"}}

FWIW here's what Kodi skin settings points to for the Movies menu option:

- ActivateWindow(Videos,library://video/movies/titles.xml/,return)

Similar to above, the following ALMOST works for music, is stops just short of showing albums: jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"GUI.ActivateWindow","params":{"window":"music":{"order":"ascending","method":"albums","ignorearticle":true},"id":"Albums"}}

Here's what Kodi skin settings point to for the Music menu option:

- ActivateWindow(Music,library://music/albums.xml/,return)

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Win10 64-bit
Kodi 20.1 / Mimic-LR
I'm trying to get the library id for movie with a particular tmdb id. I have tried various attempts of specifying a dict value for field uniqueid, but to no success. Any ideas?

{
  "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovies",
    "params":
        {
        "properties:"
              ["uniqueid"],  <1-- Contains all of the ids: library, tmdb, imdb, etc.. My database contains tmdb ids for all movies -->
              "filter":
                       {
                         "field": "uniqueid", "operator": "contains", <!--- -->
                            "value":
                                  {
                                   "tmdb":
                                   "42212"                                      <!--- -->
                                   }
                       }                            
       },
    "id": 1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VideoLibrary.GetMovies filter?0