[RELEASE] Hype Machine
Hi,
this is an addon for hearing music from hypem.com! If you don't know it, give it a try - it's awesome...
Could be used with and without an account.

Install from my testing-repo...
Any feedback is welcome.

Have fun, Smile
asde
v1.0.1:
- Added search
- Added personal stuff
Thanks, I've been hoping for the addon for a long time. I tried it last night quickly and it looked like it was just what I was looking for and today's update makes it even better.

Martin
v1.0.2:
- Added more personal stuff
v1.0.3:
- Fixed encoding problem
- Added category: Zeitgeist
v1.0.4:
- Account: Songs are now added to history when played via xbmc

(2013-08-26, 02:47)emveepee Wrote: Thanks, I've been hoping for the addon for a long time. I tried it last night quickly and it looked like it was just what I was looking for and today's update makes it even better.

Martin
Thanks for the feedback. I just discovered hypem and LOVE it! Big Grin
If you have any suggestions on what to add/improve, please let me know.
v1.0.5:
- Improved loving/unloving songs
- Removed category: Zeitgeist
- Added category: Time Machine
v1.0.6:
- Added context menu "Shuffle category"
- Added context menu "More from artist"
- Some other small improvements
Just installed and tested it: AWESOME. Big Grin
Best music addon ever! Blush Thanks so much for this.

I recommend to use it with an account.
I added to your repo to xbmc but nothing comes up when I try to download the addon. Sad
I am going to be interested in looking through your code.... I tried to write an addon for this, but i got stuck since it was grabbing the music from so many random blog spots i didnt know where to look anymore. I thought it was going to be some nightmare IF-statements.
I love this plugin, it's fantastic!
Is here any possibility we could have a download facility? That would be amazing!

Thank in advance,
(2013-09-23, 09:34)SplashTK Wrote: I added to your repo to xbmc but nothing comes up when I try to download the addon. Sad
Try a "Force refresh" via the context menu...

(2013-09-23, 17:38)Dhorse Wrote: I am going to be interested in looking through your code.... I tried to write an addon for this, but i got stuck since it was grabbing the music from so many random blog spots i didnt know where to look anymore. I thought it was going to be some nightmare IF-statements.
The code is available on github. I first also was scared because of the many blogs, but the playback was quite simple because following the blogs was not neccesary because its directly available on hypem.com.

(2013-11-03, 11:45)PatrickBateman Wrote: I love this plugin, it's fantastic!
Is here any possibility we could have a download facility? That would be amazing!

Thank in advance,
Sorry, i won't implement a download function because of legal issues. See here ("Can I download songs from the Hype Machine?").
But you can add it yourself. SimpleDownloader is very simple to implement. (Example with one of my addons)
Or you can simply open your xbmc.log after playback to view the direct url...
Would it be be possible to update the python dependency to 2.1.0 to allow this to run in Gotham as well as Frodo http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1527263

Thanks again, for this plugin.

Martin
(2013-11-17, 18:55)emveepee Wrote: Would it be be possible to update the python dependency to 2.1.0 to allow this to run in Gotham as well as Frodo http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1527263

Thanks again, for this plugin.

Martin
Sure. Smile Changed it...
Thanks, I guess you will need to regenerate the setting in the repo's addon.xml too.

Martin
(2013-11-24, 07:03)emveepee Wrote: Thanks, I guess you will need to regenerate the setting in the repo's addon.xml too.

Martin
Sorry, forgot to push the update.
Should be available now...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Hype Machine1