The "now playing" option is missing
Smile 
I'm using the latest Gotham with the default skin. When i queue up videos there's no "now playing" option.
In frodo it was there and i used it alot. I play files under video's/files, i never use video library. So has something changed or has this been removed?

Thanks guys
something changed, go look around yourself
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
it's been moved to the sidebar
and it's currently only visible when you're actually playing videos (this might change in the near feature)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I still don't see it even playing a video. Why would you want to play queued files while watching a video?

Please open my eyes
Is there a button i could press on say the MCE remote once i queue up videos?

Or should i just use someones custom confluence skin and which of them would do what i want?
(2013-08-24, 16:42)DoomBot Wrote: Is there a button i could press on say the MCE remote once i queue up videos?
on a keyboard, you can press 'space', but as far as i'm aware there's no button on the remote for it.

(2013-08-24, 16:42)DoomBot Wrote: Or should i just use someones custom confluence skin and which of them would do what i want?

i don't think any of them are gotham compatible and updated to the latest xbmc changes.

basically, you're out of luck for now. apart from creating a custom keymap for your remote, there no proper solution afaik.
we're aware of this shortcoming, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks ronie, you've been very helpful. I'm looking forward to the fix.
So was this ever resolved? I haven't tried a new version in awhile but the versions i have still are missing the option.
(2013-12-05, 00:12)DoomBot Wrote: So was this ever resolved? I haven't tried a new version in awhile but the versions i have still are missing the option.

yes, it was fixed about a month ago:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/08bf...b76eebac18
Oh AWESOME!! thank you ronie!

I'll give it a go!
I still can't get it to show. Anyone else?

[EDIT] Scratch that (DERP) Found it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The "now playing" option is missing0