• 10(current)
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
yeuphim.net has same issues. it only has one link now. all others are gone. Could you fix Dknight?

btw...you've done a great job and I just want to say your work is appreciated. Smile
Dear DK ,

Can you please let me know how to get the user and password for noobroom

Regards
(2015-09-11, 14:39)cheat3 Wrote: Dear DK ,

Can you please let me know how to get the user and password for noobroom

Regards

Please do not talk about that addon here it's is not allowed and you might get this thread banned
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
hi Dklight. when will you have the new update for Kenh88 and yeuphim bro. thanks
(2015-09-19, 05:28)choivedem Wrote: hi Dklight. when will you have the new update for Kenh88 and yeuphim bro. thanks

sorry for the long wait been away. but I just pushed an update for these two addon
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
thanks so much for the new update. great work Dknlght
Dear DK,

The search is broken.
Can you please take a look on this?

Thanks in advance
Kenh 88 seem to freeze every few episodes and I would have to reset my Amazon fire TV in order to get back into kodi. I don't think this is a hardware issue as this doesn't happen when I'm using other apps. Does anyone know how to go about fixing this? Thanks
Kenh 88 freeze xomgiaitri Kenh 88 freeze yeuphim.net freeze please help
Yeuphim.net have errors and kenh88.com does not show cover art anymore
Why most add-ons works fine in windows app but not in android box? There is no more links to movies in Android box?
Can we get the Indian films working please? My mom loves watching Indian movies.
KENH88 scrip error please fix .thanks
Yeuphim.net have errors and kenh88.com does not show cover art anymore muon' tien cac
I believe the developer of this addon is gone. He hasn't logged on since December Sad.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand2