• 11(current)
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
Will there be hope of someone else picking this up? One of my favorite addons for Kodi. =[
(2016-05-16, 03:18)itzshinzi Wrote: Will there be hope of someone else picking this up? One of my favorite addons for Kodi. =[

I just pushed an update that should allow you to watch most of the video again but note that there are a lot of videos that are no longer available so there nothing I can do about that.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2016-05-16, 04:55)dknlght Wrote:
(2016-05-16, 03:18)itzshinzi Wrote: Will there be hope of someone else picking this up? One of my favorite addons for Kodi. =[

I just pushed an update that should allow you to watch most of the video again but note that there are a lot of videos that are no longer available so there nothing I can do about that.

OMG You're back! Welcome back sir.
So which repo should I used for Kenh 88?
(2016-05-19, 16:24)ttkh Wrote: So which repo should I used for Kenh 88?

always use my repo. you will always get my update quicker that way
I have the updated kenh88 (1.0.12). However, it *appears* that none of the videos work. I can't tell if it's because the videos are no longer available, or if the plugin is not fully fixed.

Can someone confirm that their plugin is working? If so, which video so I could test it on my side. Thank you so much!
(2016-05-27, 02:35)sodaboi Wrote: I have the updated kenh88 (1.0.12). However, it *appears* that none of the videos work. I can't tell if it's because the videos are no longer available, or if the plugin is not fully fixed.

Can someone confirm that their plugin is working? If so, which video so I could test it on my side. Thank you so much!

Sorry, please disregard. I was able to find some working videos. Bad luck before! Thanks dknight!
(2016-05-21, 04:07)dknlght Wrote:

Thanks for your hard work DKnight. How do I get your repo directly? Is it from fusion?
(2016-07-01, 17:05)superryo Wrote:
(2016-05-21, 04:07)dknlght Wrote:

Thanks for your hard work DKnight. How do I get your repo directly? Is it from fusion?

the link to my repo is on the first post of this thread
Hi dknight,
Thank you so much for all your efforts! I was so depressed when your addon was down a few months ago. I use your addon everyday, so thank you so much.

I have noticed that some videos do play on my laptop but not in kodi. I have checked a few of them and have found that they are google drive/doc videos. I checked this by copying the video url (right click on video) and pasting it onto another tab, which revealed that it's a google drive/doc video. Here is an example:
http://www.kenh88.com/xem-phim-online/ha...ink=714554

Most of the newer series are encoded this way, so it would be good if your addon can play them. Is there a way to make it work in kodi?

Thank you!
Oh in the example provided, it's "Server VIP" that links to Google drive/doc videos.
Does anyone still need xomgiaitri addon? I fixed it myself. I can share if anyone needs it.
(2017-04-04, 03:16)ptran0606 Wrote: Does anyone still need xomgiaitri addon? I fixed it myself. I can share if anyone needs it.

Yes, please.. thank you!
cdkao,
Let me know your email and I'll send it to you.
Hi ptran0606,

can you send it to me too please?

[email protected]
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand2