• 7(current)
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
(2014-12-13, 19:33)Lovetvbox Wrote: Hi! dknlght . Phim88 is not working again it show only" search" can you fix it when you have time! thank you verymuch!!!

well looks like they finally got around to updating superphim as well. which isn't surprise since the same people run both sites. So this addon will be down for awhile until I figure out the new encryption
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Thelinkisdown
hi Dknlght. any idea when you have the fix release. I am sorry for bother you. hope you will get it done soon. by the way if I want to donate for you how can I do it. thanks
well I just pushed out another temporary fix so you guys can still use the addon. true fix is going to take some time
Thank you for your dedication and support. How do you get the update dknIght? I didn't see it auto update.
(2014-12-29, 04:37)superryo Wrote: Thank you for your dedication and support. How do you get the update dknIght? I didn't see it auto update.

usually if you leave xbmc on for about an hour or so it will update automatically or if you don't want to wait just uninstall and reinstall the addon
(2014-12-29, 04:49)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 04:37)superryo Wrote: Thank you for your dedication and support. How do you get the update dknIght? I didn't see it auto update.

usually if you leave xbmc on for about an hour or so it will update automatically or if you don't want to wait just uninstall and reinstall the addon

Thanks. What version is the latest? I think I got 1.0.7 but it doesn't have anything but search. I uninstalled and reinstalled but still just got 1.0.7.

I forced refreshed your repository and then it automatically updated to 1.0.8. Great job! Looks like it is from superphim and working. I did try a couple of films where it is from daily motion and it didn't work though. Does this mean we need the daily motion addon installed for it to work?
(2014-12-29, 05:27)superryo Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 04:49)dknlght Wrote:

Thanks. What version is the latest? I think I got 1.0.7 but it doesn't have anything but search. I uninstalled and reinstalled but still just got 1.0.7.

I forced refreshed your repository and then it automatically updated to 1.0.8. Great job! Looks like it is from superphim and working. I did try a couple of films where it is from daily motion and it didn't work though. Does this mean we need the daily motion addon installed for it to work?

I'll have to check it out. So I won't have to search which dailymotion video did you try?
(2014-12-29, 06:25)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 05:27)superryo Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 04:49)dknlght Wrote: usually if you leave xbmc on for about an hour or so it will update automatically or if you don't want to wait just uninstall and reinstall the addon

I'll have to check it out. So I won't have to search which dailymotion video did you try?

I was under "phim le hk tq -> vo thuat kiem hiep -> thieu hau iron monkey -> mirror 2"

Mirror 1 was youtube but this file is no longer there so that's expected.
Smile 
Thanks! Dknlght it is working now very good!! just uninstall and install again will update automatic to version1.0.8 have a good day!Laugh
(2014-12-29, 06:46)superryo Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 06:25)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 05:27)superryo Wrote: Thanks. What version is the latest? I think I got 1.0.7 but it doesn't have anything but search. I uninstalled and reinstalled but still just got 1.0.7.

I was under "phim le hk tq -> vo thuat kiem hiep -> thieu hau iron monkey -> mirror 2"

those dailymotion videos are no longer available either that's why they don't work
(2014-12-30, 01:14)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 06:46)superryo Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 06:25)dknlght Wrote: I'll have to check it out. So I won't have to search which dailymotion video did you try?

those dailymotion videos are no longer available either that's why they don't work

Thank you!
hello dknlght
can you make add on this site please http://www.phimb.net this is very great site i think it much better kenh88 ,thanks
(2015-01-06, 23:17)abalasito Wrote: hello dknlght
can you make add on this site please http://www.phimb.net this is very great site i think it much better kenh88 ,thanks

Nice site. Would love to have an addon for this.
Hi! All it phim88 still work ? my not work at all ! thanks!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand2