screen size offside streams
Hello everyone new to this don't know if i am in the right place if not am sorry.
Anyway here i go.

Got atv2 with frodo 12.2 runs great put offside streams on it on friday and some of the picture are smaller not full screen but in the rest of xbmc is fine.
when i put it on my computer works fine. Any help would be great. again sorry if in the wrong place
Could you reformulate your question - not sure what your problem is really.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hello the problem is go into offside streaming and when i play it on my atv2 box the screen size on most of the channels are small apart from about four which are in full screen. But when i go into my computer and play offside all of the channels are in full screen. All other addons play in full screen and being new to this have not got a clue what to do. Hope you can help
No clue what offside streaming means but i guess you can adapt the video mode in trhe video osd (hold the center button when the video plays, hit the movie roll icon at the right, change mode to something like "stretched" or "16:9" or what not and see if one of these fixes the small video frame).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Well done that man i said i was new at this and now feel a bit stupid. But thankyou for your time and effort much appreciated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
screen size offside streams0