Huawei Mediaq M310
Is there a version of XBMC that will work on the Huawei MediaQ M310 withe the Hisilicon K3V2 chip. Any help would be appreciated. Regards
XBMC works well on this little device. My first impression of this tiny device is "wow"
Thanks for updating us. So you actually own it and tried it out? What skin are you using? It looks like a cool box.

Ernie
I received it this morning. This is a well thought out device. It has a lot of features I haven't tried yet. Everything functions quite snappy and the graphics are excellent. Going to try some 1080 later. I have 6 different android tv devices and this functions right out of the box. Best yet.
Seems to work best with xbmc 12.1 mabe because it uses an older version of android?
This works with libstagefright ?

What sort of FPS is the UI rendering at in XBMC system information, it has one of those uncommon Vivante GPU's.
hey is there a xbmc linux build for this box and also is the xbmc android performance better than that of the pivos?
Its showing 30fps with screen resolution of 1920x1080@60hz. I'm running xbmc 12.1 git20130503. hdmi in works slick tried my blue ray and an old dvd player.

Don't know about linux build but Huawei is a member of linaro.Never used a pivios so can't compare.
Only 30fps on the Vivante GC4000, thats disappointing. Pivos XIOS with it's 1 core Mali 400 manages that at 720p at least.

I was curios because the GC1000 is present on the Marvell chipsets built into the GoogleTV boxes which with the forthcoming update v4 Android TV may run XBMC one day.

@ Sheppie1 linux build is only available to Pivos as they developed a branch of XBMC for Amlogic chipsets, it is not a general purpose linux OS.
(2013-10-12, 11:56)Starstream Wrote: Only 30fps on the Vivante GC4000, thats disappointing. Pivos XIOS with it's 1 core Mali 400 manages that at 720p at least.

I was curios because the GC1000 is present on the Marvell chipsets built into the GoogleTV boxes which with the forthcoming update v4 Android TV may run XBMC one day.

@ Sheppie1 linux build is only available to Pivos as they developed a branch of XBMC for Amlogic chipsets, it is not a general purpose linux OS.

30fps was the lowest it showed. Highest I've seen is 39fps. The graphics are really crisp.
(2013-10-12, 18:55)reefmonger Wrote:
(2013-10-12, 11:56)Starstream Wrote: Only 30fps on the Vivante GC4000, thats disappointing. Pivos XIOS with it's 1 core Mali 400 manages that at 720p at least.

30fps was the lowest it showed. Highest I've seen is 39fps. The graphics are really crisp.

Fps is becoming a bit if an older method of determining gpu performance. Nenamark2 among others is a much better benchmark. Youi Labs recently tested all the major gpu's using a variety of benchmark s and when the dust settled only one gpu rose to the top when it came to overall image accuracy and that is the Vivante GC4000.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Huawei Mediaq M3100