Sets with only One Video Showing as a Set in Frodo
I have upgraded to Frodo and have found that a single video from a set triggers that set to show, as a set, with one video but I was sure that that didn't happen under Eden. I thought that under Eden sets were only triggered when there was more than one video in the set.

Is my understanding of the Eden behavior correct and if so, can I adjust Frodo to have the same behavior?

Cheers
Robert
Not sure if this has been resolved, but this thread makes it clear everyone knows.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145689

I personally don't keep up with box sets, I let the scraper dictate what is in a set etc.... Smart playlists are the better way, with Tags you get more freedom.
Thanks PatK. My success rate with searching the forum before I post has been remarkably unsuccessful!

Wow, quite an issue. Personally I like the "Hide sets with single items" toggle. In the meantime I am happy to modify my data to my own desires using XWMM.
You'll find most of your needs searching the XBMC forum via Google.XBMC and keyword, the search within the forum is not the best it could be.
Another great suggestion from PatK. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sets with only One Video Showing as a Set in Frodo0