New recordings not available until XBMC restarts
Just checking in, any word on that "release" build for me to test? Thanks much.
With any luck this build will do the job for you:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhqyRH76-MBD1Bsozg7USnNfkVKp

It's kind of difficult build Kodi 16 patches, now that the main branch has moved on. If it does do the job for you, there is no guarantees I'd be able to get the Kodi project to include it. ie, The change might need to be made in Kodi 17.
Thanks Sub! New DLL is in place on all my Kodi machines. I'll let you know if the problem recurs, though no news will be good news in this case.

Thank you again!
Hi Sub,

Ive tried this new .dll : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhqyRH76-MBD1Bsozg7USnNfkVKp on my Kodi Krypton Beta 3. It has an error on kodi startup. It say that the Addon cannot be loaded.

Is it a chance that the stable Krypton release eliminate the refresh problem?

Thank you
(2016-10-16, 16:22)boucchar Wrote: Hi Sub,

Ive tried this new .dll : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhqyRH76-MBD1Bsozg7USnNfkVKp on my Kodi Krypton Beta 3. It has an error on kodi startup. It say that the Addon cannot be loaded.

Is it a chance that the stable Krypton release eliminate the refresh problem?

Thank you
That updated addon DLL is specifially for Kodi 16.1. You can't use it with Krypton. PVR addons aren't typically portable between versions because they're always changing the PVR API interface.

What was the problem you'd had with the original Krypton DLL that prompted you to try this? Krypton is working ok with NextPVR in my tests.
Hi sub,

In fact i have the original problem of this topic: New recordings not available until XBMC restarts.

When i made an "instant record" with Kodi Krypton, the record work well but cant see in the record list of kodi. I see the record in the original NPVR software but not in kodi.

If i restart kodi or delete an other record from my list, a refresh happen and i can see my new record.

Thank you!
(2016-10-16, 20:28)boucchar Wrote: Hi sub,

In fact i have the original problem of this topic: New recordings not available until XBMC restarts.

When i made an "instant record" with Kodi Krypton, the record work well but cant see in the record list of kodi. I see the record in the original NPVR software but not in kodi.

If i restart kodi or delete an other record from my list, a refresh happen and i can see my new record.

Thank you!
I'll see if I can build you a Kodi 17 version with that update.
Hi sub,

**Update**

It happen only when i launch a record from de INEWA mobile on the web.

When i launch a record direct from kodi, no problem. Refresh made.

It's not a big disagreement, i can live with that, but if it possible to fix that, it would be great!

Thank you
I'm using Kori krypton 17 beta 7, and when I do a instant recording to a show I'm already watching (and let the show complete). The recording doesn't show up until I restart KoDi. Is there something special that needs to be installed still to resolve this issue?
Did you ever find a solution to this problem. It was all working perfectly on Kodi 16. After upgrading to 17, automatic recordings no longer show in kodi unless I restart it.

Steve

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New recordings not available until XBMC restarts0