Is rating a movie and uploading my rating possible ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rjalex Offline
Dear friends,
very new to XMDB so hope my question will not be too stupid.

Is there a way to give an IMDB personal rating to the movie as I finish watching it and have it uploaded to my IMDB account ?

TIA
find quote
Prof Yaffle Offline
Donor
Only by logging in to imdb.com (or the moviedb.com - check your source in your chosen scraper) to my knowledge.
find quote
rjalex Offline
Sorry but maybe my english is so bad I did not manage to ask the right question.

I am aware about logging onto the IMDB website and rating it in the browser.

I was trying to understand if there was some add-on (not the IMDB scraper if I am correct) that could let me rate the movie in XMDB and then automagically send this rating to my IMDB account.

Take care
find quote
nickr Online
Super Moderator
What is xmdb?

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
find quote
rjalex Offline
(2013-08-31 23:01)nickr Wrote:  What is xmdb?

A stupid typo :-) Sorry !
find quote
Ned Scott Offline
Wiki Guy
I'm fairly certain someone wrote a script that let them do this. Maybe it was via NFO files. I'm not sure, but I would search around the supplemental tools forum and see if there's anything in there: http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=116

Full disclosure: I work for WeTek. However, this is my personal account, and my words and opinion are my own.

You can make easy links to the Kodi Wiki Manual using double brackets around common Kodi words: [[debug log]] = debug log (wiki), [[Video library]] = Video library (wiki), [[SMB]] = SMB (wiki) , [[userdata]] = userdata (wiki), etc
find quote
rjalex Offline
Thanks Ned, will search and/or ask there !
find quote