• 127(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
Wow so much work done ! Great job. Gonna install it right nos Smile
Image Image
^I was thinking the same thing. Great work.
Great! Can't wait to use fan art.tv for tv shows. Thanks team for work!
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Just downloaded and installed 1.4.0.8 and I noticed that the IMDB scraper is gone for movie info, should it be that way??
^I was gonna say the same thing. I like imdb for ratings and top 250. Much better than moviedb (and would love to use for that instead of tvdb in the future).
Nice work! It seems to have broken the Export Movie List though: "An error has occurred in a script on this page...Line 45 Char 1 Error Null is null or not an object Code 0 File export/function.js"
(2015-02-27, 04:12)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Just downloaded and installed 1.4.0.8 and I noticed that the IMDB scraper is gone for movie info, should it be that way??

(2015-02-27, 05:24)ss4johnny Wrote: ^I was gonna say the same thing. I like imdb for ratings and top 250. Much better than moviedb (and would love to use for that instead of tvdb in the future).

Sorry, my mistake :-(

New release 1.4.0.8 Version 2 is online!

Code:
Changelog 1.4.0.8 Version 2 Beta (2015-02-27)

[IMDB]
added: IMDB data scraper
removed: IMDB image scraper
(2015-02-27, 06:10)km99 Wrote: Nice work! It seems to have broken the Export Movie List though: "An error has occurred in a script on this page...Line 45 Char 1 Error Null is null or not an object Code 0 File export/function.js"

It's on the checklist, thanks.
I've forgot to add this hint to DL thread:
- reload TV Show Regex (Settings -> TV Shows -> Files and Sources -> (Tab) Regex)

Please reload it to get the new episode features working.
(2015-02-13, 22:08)Cocotus Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 10:36)skaxx Wrote: It does not work for any of the ~80 movies in my collection. Examples are 12 years a slave, Harry Potter movies or the Star Wars movies. They all have that bold text on moviepilot, but when scraped with ember, I just get a blank box. I take it, that scraping is working fine for you? Then at least I know it's a problem on my end..

A couple of months ago it was working just fine, but as far as is remember, I did not change any of my configurations..

I will check it this weekend and report back.

EDIT:
Found problem! It seems moviepilot changed website a bit, I fixed scraping of plot - tested with 12 years a slave and its scraping the outline. Will commit this to Dan for next Beta later, thanks for reporting!

Thanks, scraping is working fine now for most movies. For some, however, it's still not possible to scrape the outline. Examples are Thor(2011), Star Wars Ep. IV(1977) and Bad Neighbors (2014). They all appear to be relatively long outlines compared to the ones that are scraped without problems. Could it be that this has something to do with it?
(2015-02-27, 12:40)skaxx Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 10:36)skaxx Wrote: It does not work for any of the ~80 movies in my collection. Examples are 12 years a slave, Harry Potter movies or the Star Wars movies. They all have that bold text on moviepilot, but when scraped with ember, I just get a blank box. I take it, that scraping is working fine for you? Then at least I know it's a problem on my end..

A couple of months ago it was working just fine, but as far as is remember, I did not change any of my configurations..

EDIT:
Found problem! It seems moviepilot changed website a bit, I fixed scraping of plot - tested with 12 years a slave and its scraping the outline. Will commit this to Dan for next Beta later, thanks for reporting!

Thanks, scraping is working fine now for most movies. For some, however, it's still not possible to scrape the outline. Examples are Thor(2011), Star Wars Ep. IV(1977) and Bad Neighbors (2014). They all appear to be relatively long outlines compared to the ones that are scraped without problems. Could it be that this has something to do with it?

Which settings / Scraper(s)?
I'm trying to scrape "plot outline" with the moviepilot scraper. Which other settings do you need?
(2015-02-27, 13:17)skaxx Wrote: I'm trying to scrape "plot outline" with the moviepilot scraper. Which other settings do you need?

I think i've found the issue.
Btw: We have a german Ember forum: Link
(2015-02-27, 12:40)skaxx Wrote:

EDIT:

Please try this fix: Link
Extract the DLL to .\EmberMediaManager\Modules and overwrite the old file.

Feedback is welcome.
Thanks for updating, but I might have found a problem. When editing movie sets, no movies are showing up when I search for them on the Movies tab.
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8