• 129(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2015-02-28, 02:00)bobrap Wrote: Since installing 1.4.0.8, the bulk renamer isn't working for me. Known issue?

Was just coming here to post that.. Not working for me either
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
From the OP's Work in Progress - Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - DL & Changelog - Latest: 1.4.0.8 v2 (2015-02-27) thread' Wrote:Hints for version 1.4.0.8 Version 2:
  • first start needs time to merge to database (take a coffee or beer)
Just wanted to let people know it works much better with beer. I tried it with coffee on one machine and ended up using beer instead. Just passing along some advice. Cheers.
For now, I'm consume Lenzman. Tomorrow back on coding. Please send me all issues, I will check it. Happy Weekend!
i have installed 1.4 beta on windows 7, but when i run the program i get an error that says: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: address.

Someone know what to do? earlier versions have worked like a charm.
Scraping is extremely slow compared to other software's I've tried I'm not sure if it's the version I'm using or not but i have a 75Mbit/s line so I'm sure it's not network it took almost 30 minutes to scrape 4 movies... it's my first time using ember and this is also the first version I've tried so please pardon me and take this as a feedback and not nagging/complaining so if there's anything I've done wrong please correct me

From a 4GB/ram x86 windows 7 PC
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
Is there something amiss with the TV section? My shows aren't getting read correctly, seasons missing, all shows seem to have a season 7 and 10?Huh Just wondering if this is known or maybe my setup. Thanks
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
One thing I have noticed so far is that during a scrape when you get to the trailer section I have apple trailers enabled there is no quality shown just says "unknown"

after further investigation maybe apple trailer downloading is broken? Trailers wont download from apple but work from davetrailers fine.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
when in tv shows if the season has just one season it does not show it in the list of seasons just shows "all seasons"

If possible in the show scraping for tv shows when selecting images, if in the bottom left corner where your current image is can it display the resolution. that will help when trying to update images to higher resolutions thanks to the new fanart.tv scraper for images.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2015-02-28, 16:39)bobrap Wrote: Is there something amiss with the TV section? My shows aren't getting read correctly, seasons missing, all shows seem to have a season 7 and 10?Huh Just wondering if this is known or maybe my setup. Thanks

Yes something is wrong
Running against a small test library and GOT is acting very strange, other is ok
It shall have 4 seasons with 10 episodes each

Think it has something to do with name convention, they have names like "game.of.thrones.s01e01.720p.hdtv.x264-ctu.mkv"
I only hope we'll see a season 7 of GOT Smile
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite
I'm also having troubles updating Kodi with Face Off TV show. Only first 4 seasons are showing.
Edit: updated again and all good
Image Image
If TvTunes scraper is supposed to work, I don't understand how
I have the tunes stored in show holder and named like theme.mp3, that option is greyed out and those is not recognised and nothing is scraped

Edit: Corrected the file name
(2015-03-01, 13:26)T-bird_se Wrote: If TvTunes scraper is supposed to work, I don't understand how
I have the tunes stored in show holder and named like tvshow.mp3, that option is greyed out and those is not recognised and nothing is scraped

Isn't it supposed to be theme.mp3?
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2015-02-28, 02:00)bobrap Wrote: Since installing 1.4.0.8, the bulk renamer isn't working for me. Known issue?

Issue found and fixed. I try to do a new release today.
(2015-02-28, 01:14)Pr.Sinister Wrote: Hi Dan,

2 questions for the TV Show rename options :
  • Is there a variable for the episode airdate? That's my most important one for TV Shows not scraped from TVDB/TMDB
  • Can i remove the leading 0 for Seasons? I prefer Show - 1x01 - Title rather than Show - 01x01 - Title

- No, but i will add it in next release.
- No, but maybe i can add it in next release
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8