• 143(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
Dan & Cocutus, thanks for all your great work.

Can anyone recreate this issue with the image preview for TV fanarts? Movie fanart image preview is working as intended.
If so, I'll log it in the bugtracker.

4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2015-03-25, 23:04)zerocool_ie Wrote: Dan & Cocutus, thanks for all your great work.

Can anyone recreate this issue with the image preview for TV fanarts? Movie fanart image preview is working as intended.

Check all preferred image size / type settings, we have fixed issues with ComboBox values in settings.
Looks OK to me - can you confirm please, Dan?

wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Yes, looks ok. I have to check that tomorrow.
(2015-03-25, 23:04)zerocool_ie Wrote: Dan & Cocutus, thanks for all your great work.

Bug found and fixed.
Is there anything planned on displaying the images / all of the movie information of the drives not being plugged in / running at the moment?

Is this forum / thread the main forum / thread for Ember one should post? I am a bit confused at the moment, there appears to be so many threads about Ember.
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
(2015-03-26, 12:01)Dirki Wrote: Is there anything planned on displaying the images / all of the movie information of the drives not being plugged in / running at the moment?

Is this forum / thread the main forum / thread for Ember one should post? I am a bit confused at the moment, there appears to be so many threads about Ember.

This is the main subforum for Ember: Link
You can use this thread if you have questions about latest beta release. Otherwise, if you have questions about how something works, you can create a new thread in main subforum.

We also have a german forum for Ember: Link

We have planed to add a caching function for all images to display online media.
Thank you very much, DanCooper.

Quote: We have planed to add a caching function for all images to display online media.
Very happy about that. Is there a way, how I could get informed about this new feature being built in? Or do you know when the feature will be built in?
(2015-03-26, 12:31)Dirki Wrote: Thank you very much, DanCooper.

Quote: We have planed to add a caching function for all images to display online media.
Very happy about that. Is there a way, how I could get informed about this new feature being built in? Or do you know when the feature will be built in?

You can subscribe this thread and read the changelog of any new release we made.
Alright, already done. Thank you.

Do you know when the feature will be built in?
(2015-03-26, 10:20)DanCooper Wrote: Bug found and fixed.

Thanks Dan Smile
@ Dan : the previous bug of ember scraping Multiple Studios in nfo is unfortunately back in the last 2 updates. Yiu had previously fixed that could you kindly fix that for this otherwise brilliant update . cheers M8
(2015-03-26, 13:30)shaktoo Wrote: @ Dan : the previous bug of ember scraping Multiple Studios in nfo is unfortunately back in the last 2 updates. Yiu had previously fixed that could you kindly fix that for this otherwise brilliant update . cheers M8

I will check that.
ETA for episode folder support Dan CooperHuh
Sorry I couldn't find the answer to this anywhere. How do you add and generate nfo files for movies/tv series that's not on TheMovieDB/TVDB? Thanks.
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8