• 146(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
Did clearart, clearlogo, discart support get removed again? I did an update, and they don't scrape anymore. Ideas?
(2015-03-30, 04:19)McButton Wrote: Did clearart, clearlogo, discart support get removed again? I did an update, and they don't scrape anymore. Ideas?
No, works.
Check hints and settings.
Apologies if this has been answered already but i have been unable to find reference if it has. When i add my library ember only shoes 300 of my 900+ movies. when it is adding it scans past the name but doesn't add. Checking the logs the same statement is repeated a lot

4 - error - Load Movie EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
(2015-03-30, 10:26)sirdung Wrote: Apologies if this has been answered already but i have been unable to find reference if it has. When i add my library ember only shoes 300 of my 900+ movies. when it is adding it scans past the name but doesn't add. Checking the logs the same statement is repeated a lot

4 - error - Load Movie EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.

Please upload full log file on Pastebin.com
(2015-03-30, 10:33)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-03-30, 10:26)sirdung Wrote: Apologies if this has been answered already but i have been unable to find reference if it has. When i add my library ember only shoes 300 of my 900+ movies. when it is adding it scans past the name but doesn't add. Checking the logs the same statement is repeated a lot

Please upload full log file on Pastebin.com

Log below
http://pastebin.com/fnt7SxMH
Hrmm. I kept all my settings the same for clearart. The artwork downloader seems to do nothing. Am I missing a plugin for ember? Used to need one, but I don't see it on the requirements list.
(2015-03-30, 19:17)McButton Wrote: Hrmm. I kept all my settings the same for clearart. The artwork downloader seems to do nothing. Am I missing a plugin for ember? Used to need one, but I don't see it on the requirements list.
Do you have enabled the "Display Image Select while single scraping"? Is the "Scrape DiscArt" button in "Edit Movie" dialog enabled?
"Display Image Select while single scraping" was not enabled. I added it.

"Scrape DiscArt" button in "Edit Movie" dialog is grayed out. After adding the display image...it's still gray. I try autoscrap and single scrape, still no discart. Weird.

UPDATE: I selected FANART.TV as my alt scraper. Works fine now! Thanks
With this last update, poster and fanart no longer scrapes automatically. I can manually edit a movie and add them, but only the .nfo file is scraped automatically.

EDIT: "Display Image Select" worked for me, too. Smile
We are good at clicking buttons until things work =)
Quick simple question. Sorry I couldn't find the answer on the wiki.
After I added all my movies into EMM, on the title column some titles are green while some are grey. What does the green and grey title color means? Thanks.
(2015-04-01, 07:59)user3000 Wrote: Quick simple question. Sorry I couldn't find the answer on the wiki.
After I added all my movies into EMM, on the title column some titles are green while some are grey. What does the green and grey title color means? Thanks.
Green = new added while last scan
(2015-04-01, 04:28)McButton Wrote: We are good at clicking buttons until things work =)

You only have to read the instructions and hints in download thread ...
(2014-09-04, 17:32)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-09-04, 17:12)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2014-09-04, 07:34)CaptainKen Wrote: The part2 needs to be at the end preceeded by a hyphen like this.

"Harry.Potter.And.The.Deathly.Hallows.2011.1080p.Bluray.x264-part2.mkv"

See this thread for details:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1198238

(2014-09-04, 09:51)DanCooper Wrote: Two things:
- With your schema the files should be named as *.part.2.* (imo *.part2.* is wrong)
- Yes, I will fix the stacking after my vacancy that stacking will only be used on the end of a file name. Also I change it to the same rules for movies and episodes like in XBMC.
It's not a stacking problem it's the movie itself that has it in the name, so I have only one .mkv for each movie
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926084
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1201607

Yes i know. It is a bug that Ember also stack it in the middle of a file name.
But if you use dots instead of space, your filename is wrong and should be called "Harry.Potter.And.The.Deathly.Hallows.Part.2.2011.1080p.Bluray.x264.mkv" Tongue

Anyway, i will fix this after my vacation...

Hey Dan,

I'm still having this problem.

My files are named correctly:
Code:
Harry.Potter.and.the.Deathly.Hallows.Part.1.2010.DVD-Rip.XVID.avi
Harry.Potter.and.the.Deathly.Hallows.Part.2.2011.DVD-Rip.XVID.avi

But it still replaces Part.1 with a space:
Code:
Harry.Potter.and.the.Deathly.Hallows .2010.DVD-Rip.XVID.nfo
Harry.Potter.and.the.Deathly.Hallows .2011.DVD-Rip.XVID.nfo

Same for artwork.

Am I missing any config?

Thanks!
Image Image
(2015-04-02, 00:11)redglory Wrote:
(2014-09-04, 17:32)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-09-04, 17:12)T-bird_se Wrote: It's not a stacking problem it's the movie itself that has it in the name, so I have only one .mkv for each movie
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926084
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1201607

Yes i know. It is a bug that Ember also stack it in the middle of a file name.
But if you use dots instead of space, your filename is wrong and should be called "Harry.Potter.And.The.Deathly.Hallows.Part.2.2011.1080p.Bluray.x264.mkv" Tongue

Anyway, i will fix this after my vacation...

Hey Dan,

I'm still having this problem.

My files are named correctly:
Code:
Harry.Potter.and.the.Deathly.Hallows.Part.1.2010.DVD-Rip.XVID.avi
Harry.Potter.and.the.Deathly.Hallows.Part.2.2011.DVD-Rip.XVID.avi

But it still replaces Part.1 with a space:
Code:
Harry.Potter.and.the.Deathly.Hallows .2010.DVD-Rip.XVID.nfo
Harry.Potter.and.the.Deathly.Hallows .2011.DVD-Rip.XVID.nfo

Same for artwork.

Am I missing any config?

Thanks!

Ahh, totally forgot to fix it Big Grin

But i think you can fix it if you add this two lines to your AdvancedSettings.xml:
Code:
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="DeleteStackMarkers" DefaultValue="">[\s_\-\.]+\(?(cd|dvd|dis[ck])+[_\-\.]?[0-9]+\)?</Setting>
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="CheckStackMarkers" DefaultValue="">[\s_\-\.]+\(?(cd|dvd|dis[ck])+[_\-\.]?[0-9]+\)?</Setting>

Remove the movie from your database and run a DB Update.
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8