• 165(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
Damn, found another bug in actors table: TMDB ID will be saved as thumb URL.
Just uploading the fixed version 1.4.7.2.

Sorry guys...
I'm getting a strange error using the renamer module. I'm basically trying to keep the filename the same, but change the folder name.

Here are my settings:

My anal retentive request: an option to allow renaming to use Title Case (e.g., Little Shop of Horrors => Little Shop Of Horrors).
(2015-06-11, 23:38)fnwc Wrote: I'm getting a strange error using the renamer module. I'm basically trying to keep the filename the same, but change the folder name.

Here are my settings:

My anal retentive request: an option to allow renaming to use Title Case (e.g., Little Shop of Horrors => Little Shop Of Horrors).

Ember can't find your file. Check if your source is available or connected.

Feature requests: Link
(2015-06-11, 23:42)DanCooper Wrote: Ember can't find your file. Check if your source is available or connected.

Sorry, I should have been more specific.

I don't get this error when I disable the renamer module.
(2015-06-11, 23:49)fnwc Wrote:
(2015-06-11, 23:42)DanCooper Wrote: Ember can't find your file. Check if your source is available or connected.

Sorry, I should have been more specific.

I don't get this error when I disable the renamer module.
I have to check that Tomorrow.
(2015-06-11, 18:44)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-06-11, 18:42)Perforator Wrote: disc art doesn't seem to be showing even though don't display isn't checked.
Is the DiscArt flag checked in movie list? Dpu you have this issue with all movies?

Yes and yes Big Grin
(2015-06-12, 04:44)Perforator Wrote:
(2015-06-11, 18:44)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-06-11, 18:42)Perforator Wrote: disc art doesn't seem to be showing even though don't display isn't checked.
Is the DiscArt flag checked in movie list? Dpu you have this issue with all movies?

Yes and yes Big Grin
Display resolution? Error log?
Sorry, stupid questions;-)
is anyone having issues rescraping a single episode?

There are no lines written to the log, nothing happens at all.

The episodes were scraped successfully when updating the full source folder.

thanks!
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2015-06-12, 10:28)zerocool_ie Wrote: is anyone having issues rescraping a single episode?

There are no lines written to the log, nothing happens at all.

The episodes were scraped successfully when updating the full source folder.

thanks!

Bug. Same with season rescraping.
thanks for the reply Dan Smile
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2015-06-12, 05:04)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-06-12, 04:44)Perforator Wrote:
(2015-06-11, 18:44)DanCooper Wrote: Is the DiscArt flag checked in movie list? Dpu you have this issue with all movies?

Yes and yes Big Grin
Display resolution? Error log?
Sorry, stupid questions;-)

No worries, I'm kind of new to Ember. I just figured out how to save my settings when I do an upgrade Smile.
So checked the log and no errors. Display resolution, not sure what you're asking me there.
Just to add, I was using 1.4.5.0 and the disc art displayed. It stopped working after I installed 1.4.7.0 and it still isn't working in 1.4.7.2.
Thanks for your help.
episode folder support ETAHuh
In the changelog thread's Hints section, you might want to recommend double-checking the TV/Images section to see if there's at least one enabled. I had been stumped as to why the image download still wasn't working for me until I noticed that I didn't have an Image scraper for TV enabled.
not sure if its a fanart api issue, but I am VIP member so get the access to stuff right away but for some reason it is not pulling items in even if then are 6 days old. Example Run All Night pulling the disc image returns no results.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
I don't know if this has been mentioned before.

But in the newest beta versions when I scrape it does'nt create a folder.jpg (1.4..7.2 x86) It create one fx called The 7th Dwarf-poster.jpg

The none beta version, does that. (1.3.0.20)

In my movie database, that's no need for the folder.jpg, but I have folder with all the kids stuff, and linked it to the home menu, so it look likes I'm in the database. That way, I seperate the kids stuff, from all other movies, and I don't need to browse through 300 kids movies.
  • 165(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8