• 98(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2014-10-29, 16:32)RonnieSunde Wrote:
(2014-10-29, 15:22)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-10-29, 07:43)RonnieSunde Wrote: I couldnt find a FEATURE list (approved/pending) or by searching, so I hope I wont upset anyone by possibly asking again.

I got a lenovo yoga pro laptop, it got a resolution of 3200x1800 on a 13inch screen, I am running windows 8.1 which deals with the resolution as good as it can I guess,
the issue I have is that everything is VERY TINY, so to deal with it I have set my windows to scale everything to 200%
what happens when you scale is that unless to program can deal with it, everything gets "zoomed" in, and as a result text, buttons, images, is blurry.
this is a very common problem, as it looks like only a handful of windows own programs and screens is even dealing with it properly,

so first request: deal with high res screens, and the text zoom

second request: the lenovo can be turned into a tablet, or used as a touch screen at any time, so it would be nice if there was a TOUCH mode for the user interface., which could simply just set everything to double size or something like that.

We have a feature request and bug tracker on http://bugs.embermediamanager.org

We can not control what Win8 does with zoom.

here is a link that shows and explains the problem,
http://www.hanselman.com/blog/LivingAHig...inful.aspx

and microsoft instructions and links how to develop for high DPI desktops,
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...85%29.aspx

Would that be a solution for you?

Like this mr. in my error or Emm 1.4 cant make nfo? but if use 1.3 can make nfo not *.info
tanks

(2014-10-29, 18:13)salimpam12 Wrote: Like this mr. in my error or Emm 1.4 cant make nfo? but if use 1.3 can make nfo not *.info
tanks

If something wrong with nfo, Ember rename the file from nfo to info. Please upload a info file, i can check what is wrong in the XML structure.
If you rescrape a movie, Ember do create a new and proper nfo file.
Dan with the latest beta its crashing when I'm scraping new episodes.

The logs here

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/84083d08
What have I to do for Ember to pick up my TV-Themes?
In all show folder I have a theme.mp3, not scraped by Ember
My problem solved im delete all *info and re scrape then im got *nfo need auto rename at list episode >.<
Tanks mr.DanCooper
(2014-10-29, 11:03)DanCooper Wrote: You can ignore all GetSetting errors. This is only a INFO that Ember use the default value for this request.

Is it possible to scrape and save the images manually in Edit Movie dialog?

If an image already exists, then yes, it is possible. If no image exists (ie- scraping a new movie) then no. The movies scrapes the images just fine, it just doesn't save them. This only seems to be an issue for images, as it can save the txt files just fine. For reference this is a Win 2012R2 box.
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

(2014-10-30, 04:22)ZexisStryfe Wrote:
(2014-10-29, 11:03)DanCooper Wrote: You can ignore all GetSetting errors. This is only a INFO that Ember use the default value for this request.

Is it possible to scrape and save the images manually in Edit Movie dialog?

If an image already exists, then yes, it is possible. If no image exists (ie- scraping a new movie) then no. The movies scrapes the images just fine, it just doesn't save them. This only seems to be an issue for images, as it can save the txt files just fine. For reference this is a Win 2012R2 box.
Please upload your Settings.xml, AdvancedSettings.xml and the log file after a new try.
(2014-10-26, 11:43)Tiny Clanger Wrote:
  • For some reason, Edit Movie in 1.4.0.5 is doing nothing for me. Edit TV Show and Edit Movie Set work, but trying to edit a movie (either with Ctrl-E or the context menu) does nothing. There aren't any error messages shown, which makes tracking it down a bit tricky… Once I've selected Edit Movie, the Edit menu is greyed out and I can no longer access the settings without quitting and restarting Ember. (I have checked that it hasn't simply opened the edit window behind the current one! Smile

• Actually, I say editing a movie set works, but it doesn't recognise the images I already have in the folder. When I try to scrape new ones, I get told to check that I have an artwork scraper enabled. I have fanart.tv, TMDB and IMDB enabled for artwork, so I'm not quite sure what's happening here!

Just a note if anybody else is coming from an earlier beta and having the same trouble: it appears Ember used to be happy with just having the 32-bit VLC installed, but now it specifically requires the ActiveX plugin. Missed that bit in the install thread Oo
(2014-10-29, 16:56)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-10-29, 16:32)RonnieSunde Wrote:
(2014-10-29, 15:22)DanCooper Wrote: We have a feature request and bug tracker on http://bugs.embermediamanager.org

We can not control what Win8 does with zoom.

here is a link that shows and explains the problem,
http://www.hanselman.com/blog/LivingAHig...inful.aspx

and microsoft instructions and links how to develop for high DPI desktops,
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...85%29.aspx

Would that be a solution for you?

no, it makes it worse,

if I dont scale my windows, everything is tiny
if I scale my windows, everything gets blurry
if I scale my windows PLUS the compatibility option, it gets mixed and some things arent scaled and makes things overlap.
Mr.DanCooper im use Emm 1.4 after scape all my TV episode and klik update library then im close emm, then im open emm many TV episode no at list why? can help me?
(2014-10-30, 13:02)salimpam12 Wrote: Mr.DanCooper im use Emm 1.4 after scape all my TV episode and klik update library then im close emm, then im open emm many TV episode no at list why? can help me?
Full error log as .csv please.
(2014-10-29, 11:03)DanCooper Wrote: We use MediaInfo to scan videofiles.
Please scan your bluray with the standalone tool and send the XML view to me.

Ok, scanned with mediainfo and it doesn't output any multiview tag whatsoever with the xml. Tried it with my three other 3D movies and the same occurs. These are all HSBS 3D bluray rips. MCM detects them, but I think that also uses ffmpeg and something else.
(2014-10-30, 15:35)Richie Wrote:
(2014-10-29, 11:03)DanCooper Wrote: We use MediaInfo to scan videofiles.
Please scan your bluray with the standalone tool and send the XML view to me.

Ok, scanned with mediainfo and it doesn't output any multiview tag whatsoever with the xml. Tried it with my three other 3D movies and the same occurs. These are all HSBS 3D bluray rips. MCM detects them, but I think that also uses ffmpeg and something else.

We can only read the mkv informations with MediaInfo.
I know, many mkv's has not all information in header. ATM you can only use mkvmerge / MKVToolnix to set proper header informations and rescan the fixed mkv's again with Ember.
This file log mr my episode gone at Scan

Like This Image
image hosting

This file Log mr File Log
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8