(2014-06-04 06:10)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-06-04 01:15)hslansky Wrote: Hi,
I am new to this forum so I hope that this is posted in the right place
Is EMM supposed to scrape the movie set information from tMDB?
I have several movies that are parts of sets, however, after I have all the movies scraped there is no information in the Sort Title and there are no sets in the Sets Manager.
When I scrape the movies in XBMC or some of the other tools they all identify the proper set information.
Sort title is always empty and not a scrapable field.
Next release will be have a new movieset management including movieset names from TMDB.
- OpenELEC v4.06 Stable (Aeon Nox v5.1.2 Skin).
- Ember Media Manager v1.4 Beta x86 (2014-05-09).
I've got a question regarding Sets Manager
1. I'm currently scraping from TMDB.
2. Because as quoted above, the current EMM Beta isn't pulling the relevant set information from TMDB, I've manually created movie sets via the Sets Manager.
3. Performed Update library in OpenELEC's [Movies] menu.
4. Performed Update Library in OpenELEC's [Movies >> Sets] menu.
to see the sets
in OpenELEC's [Movies >> Sets] menu.
6. However, I'm able
to see all my movies in OpenELEC's [Movies] menu, which treats them all as if they don't belong to any set.