• 155(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2015-04-24, 11:29)DanCooper Wrote: ...

Note: This is only one way you can handle your home made movies. There are many other ways how you can group your home made movies.

WOW!!!!!!!!
You rock!
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2015-04-24, 11:29)DanCooper Wrote: Now go to Settings -> TV Shows -> General -> Epsiode Folder/File Name Filters, disable the option Build Episode Title Instead of Filtering to enable filename filtering instead of creating title like "<showname> SxxExx".

Atm, Ember does not automatically create NFOs without scraping or if you not edit and save each "show" / "episode". That means you have to eit each show and confirm the "Edit Show" dialog to create the NFOs, same with each episode.
I will add an additional option to the tv show source settings to enable/disable automatically creating of NFO without scraping, based on filtered title and calculated season/episode number.

Note: This is only one way you can handle your home made movies. There are many other ways how you can group your home made movies.

I second the WOW!!!!!!. That "Build Episode Title" setting was exactly what was tripping me up at the very beginning. I would try to add videos as a custom show and all the names were just "ShowTittle sxxexx". I couldn't figure out how to get the file names to show without making the nfo files first.

And thank you SO much for adding the nfo creation to the feature requests. With the above setting and nfo creation, it will be very quick and painless to add large folders of random videos. Should be the perfect solution until Kodi itself can handle random video files better in library view.

Going to gladly donate again for this. Thanks Ember team for all the help! I've been trying to figure this out for a while now.
(2015-04-25, 17:14)m.savazzi Wrote:
(2015-04-24, 11:29)DanCooper Wrote: ...

WOW!!!!!!!!
You rock!

I give you a WOW too! This means its a triple WOW!
Feature request:
Would it be possible to include the <sorttitle>-tag for TV shows as well?

Currently I need to edit my nfo-files manually after each data update...

Kind regards,
Tom
(2015-04-26, 20:35)toimas Wrote: Feature request:
Would it be possible to include the <sorttitle>-tag for TV shows as well?

Currently I need to edit my nfo-files manually after each data update...

Kind regards,
Tom
Kodi does not support sort titles for tv shows. Also it make no sense in my opinion. Why you want that?
Kodi does support/use the <sorttitle>-tag with TV shows on my installations (Windows & RPI2 with Helix 14.2)

I use the <sorttitle>-tag with my 150+ TV shows for 'pre-grouping' them (English shows, German shows, Childrens shows, Anime shows, and a few more...)
Oh, i did not know that!
I will check that.
I faced another problem while playing around with EMM 1.4.4.0.
The renamers for TV Shows and Movies are acting differently:

The episode renamer acts differently at least on $H and $A.
I will give an example, you can ignore the beginning, the difference is inside the [].

My Setting for Movie Files: "$T ($Y) [$R $H, $Ach $J]"
My Setting for TV Episodes: "$Z - $W2S?2E? [$R $H, $Ach $J]"

For Movies, this will properly produce "[1080p x264, 6ch ac3]"
For Shows however, this will produce "[1080p , 6chch ac3]"

In short, for shows i can't properly use the video codec and the audio codec includes "ch" as a prefix.
Obviously, the second part isn't a problem, the video codec however is.
(2015-04-27, 08:38)MKHR Wrote: I faced another problem while playing around with EMM 1.4.4.0.
The renamers for TV Shows and Movies are acting differently:

The episode renamer acts differently at least on $H and $A.
I will give an example, you can ignore the beginning, the difference is inside the [].

My Setting for Movie Files: "$T ($Y) [$R $H, $Ach $J]"
My Setting for TV Episodes: "$Z - $W2S?2E? [$R $H, $Ach $J]"

For Movies, this will properly produce "[1080p x264, 6ch ac3]"
For Shows however, this will produce "[1080p , 6chch ac3]"

In short, for shows i can't properly use the video codec and the audio codec includes "ch" as a prefix.
Obviously, the second part isn't a problem, the video codec however is.
Thank you, i will fix that in next release.
Dan,

Can you provide some guidance on using the Custom Media Lists? I have been unable to locate any docs on proper steps to create the views.
(2015-04-27, 21:22)MrMcGyver Wrote: Dan,

Can you provide some guidance on using the Custom Media Lists? I have been unable to locate any docs on proper steps to create the views.

Just use SQLite queries to build your own lists (or use an SQLite editor to generate the queries with a wizard).
It's easier to test your query with an editor than in Ember.

The only rule is:
- you have to load all columns from movielist if you create a movie list
- you have to load all columns from setslist if you create a movieset list
- you have to load all columns from tvshowlist if you create a tv show list

Example:
Display only movie with more than one audio stream
Code:
SELECT
  movielist.*
FROM
  movielist
  LEFT OUTER JOIN MoviesAStreams ON (movielist.idMovie = MoviesAStreams.MovieID)
GROUP BY
  movielist.idMovie
HAVING COUNT(MoviesAStreams.MovieID) > 1
(2015-04-26, 21:16)toimas Wrote: Kodi does support/use the <sorttitle>-tag with TV shows on my installations (Windows & RPI2 with Helix 14.2)

I use the <sorttitle>-tag with my 150+ TV shows for 'pre-grouping' them (English shows, German shows, Childrens shows, Anime shows, and a few more...)
Done.
SortTitle for tv shows will be available in next release.
Nice... Thank you :-)
Speaking of missing tags, when i edit an episode NFO with Ember, it removes my <displayepisode /> tag

Here is a list of NFO tags the editor should not remove if they exist :

http://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/TV_episodes

Also, the <rating>0</rating> is still there (When you don't rate the episode but edit something else, the NFO is save with a 0 rating instead of no rating)

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2015-04-30, 05:13)Pr.Sinister Wrote: Speaking of missing tags, when i edit an episode NFO with Ember, it removes my <displayepisode /> tag

Here is a list of NFO tags the editor should not remove if they exist :

http://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/TV_episodes

Also, the <rating>0</rating> is still there (When you don't rate the episode but edit something else, the NFO is save with a 0 rating instead of no rating)

-Pr.

Oh, thank you!

DisplaySeason / DisplayEpisode is a bug, it will be fixed in next release.

But <rating>0</rating> is coorect and the same result like Kodi use for not rated movies/episodes in in their database and NFOs (after export).
  • 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8